God Damn Migration is a Failure! Your so lovely Support is a FAILURE as well!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NighterSama, Jul 8, 2014.

1. NighterSama

Now now... Guess what? Another User from PSG who can't get to play his characters because of SONY being probably too dumb to handle a transfer? I mean they didn't even answer the Ticket I sent to the Support for over a WEEK.

The Migration doesn't work with a new SOE Account neither with the old one.

So... Since this probably wont help as well... How about giving me your experience of the Migration below!
    • Up x 1
  2. FastFlyn

Yeah same problem here, I did everything as required, and at the end of the process it just basically said "you have succesfully loged in to the central Authentication service"? and now login, but there isnt any link, And then when I log in to the game, using my SOE account all my characters are gone and no responce to my ticket, which is now 3 days old, what a joke
    • Up x 1
  3. allesneu

:( same problem
  4. klanderso Developer

I've taken a look, and I can see two of your characters on an SOE account (one was logged into today). If these aren't the characters you're looking for, shoot me a PM or reply here with those names.

I'm unable to locate your characters without their names. Please shoot me a PM or reply here with their names, and I'll see what I can find.

Same thing as the post above you, shoot me a PM or reply here with their names, and I'll see if I can find them.
  5. allesneu2

hank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment.
    I apologize for the delayed response as we are currently experiencing high volumes of tickets at this time.

You are creating new SOE accounts OUTSIDE of the migration process and that is not the correct process for the migration procedure.

It looks like you are encountering the redirect or loop once you log in to your ProSieben account. Most cases we've seen about this is a result of your ProSieben account containing a special character that does not work with our systems. If your ProSieben password has a special character in it (such as !@&$%*,/ÆÉÜ¥£":; etc) it will cause an error to occur after step one. You will need to update your password with ProSieben before you can begin the migration process, which you can do by contacting them at soe-migration@p7s1games.net

If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know.

it works
  6. Benelos24

Same here, trying to get in the game for weeks now. If i try to enter i get the message i still need to migrate, if i click the link i see you are already migrated...
  7. NighterSama

My Main character I'd like to have migrated is called lNighterl as in "LNighterL" a level 40 Vanu Character which was located on the Ceres EU Server.

These 2 characters I logged in with today were part of my old SOE Account. I played with them in the Closed Beta and couldnt just wait so I tryed to play a bit... but its really depressive if you think.. "ow.. now I could switch to a Spy with my nice close combat rifle" but that wasn't possible

I've tried migrating my characters from the PSG Account "KagomeAsura@hotmail.com" to the SOE Account called "KagomeAsura"
    I then tried to migrate from "KagomeAsura@hotmail.com" to a new SOE Account called "xxnighterxx"
  8. klanderso Developer

Ah, I see. It didn't properly migrate because you already had a previous SOE account with that name. I'm not sure how these are being handled, but you should be able to contact them via either of your SOE accounts (make sure the email address is current first!) and explain the situation. Be sure to include all account and character names.
  9. NighterSama

I got this answer from the Ticket, though its German...: (Took them 6.5 Days)
    It told me to go to this link here: https://account.station.sony.com/reg/psgMergeStart.action?theme=soe

What happens is this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3678/v6f3e6nb_png.htm
  10. MrFrech

i got exactly the same problem migrated my account but it wouldn´t be accepted in log in details when i try to start the the game.
    It wants me to go to the migration link but there it says that my account is already migrated for my account names and passwords i used corrct figures even on the pro7 games site.