[Suggestion] UNLOCK INDAR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ata98, Jul 6, 2014.

1. ata98

I don't like hossin , indar is always locked on woodman

Maybe it's the time to add an alert to hossin

every time indar gets unlocked the alert comes on indar

that's unfair
    • Up x 1
  2. kungflu

ata98 is tired of hossin
    • Up x 2
  3. -Synapse-

Prepare your flame shield.
    • Up x 7
  4. IamDH

NO!
    • Up x 17
  5. ironeddie

I've seen indar unlocked loads of times since continent locking came in.

Anyway it's the worst map in the game anyway. Just look at the base design compared to Amerish or Hossin. And Indar has been played to death. If anything the devs should lock it and throw away the keys.
    • Up x 10
  6. ata98

I like playing on indar because i like playing with my harasser , hossin is not a harasser map
    • Up x 2
  7. ironeddie

Yes Hossin is not a vehicle map. Amerish was open this morning and it's not as bad for vehicles as people make out. Especially for something as fast and agile as the harasser.

And it's just not true that Indar is always locked. Lastly if you can't do something on a certain continent then do something else. The great thing about this game is the variety. I play mostly infiltrator. But I still have fun sometimes tanking. I've tried just about everything at some point just to have fun doing something new.
    • Up x 1
  8. Taemien

Unlock it yourself.
    • Up x 11
  9. Exentenzed

Erm, fair enough that hossin might not be suited for a few vehicles. But if you use the terrain to your advantage in the harrasser then its a godlike map for it. It's hit and run, and there are a **** ton of places you can hide with the harrasser where other vehicles just can't follow, especially since the turbo became standard.

That beeing said, Indar and Amerish do have some sweet jumps. :D
  10. Villanuk

I must admit, due to the times I play, I have not played on indar since the locking has took effect. Vs on miller are dominant on the night time.

People bleat about players staying on indar but they played on there as they liked the map, as I do. Continent locking was never in my opinion, ever going to be the salvation of PS2, just another reason to drive players away. I mean I can play hossin, not a bad continent if you like play cod style games, or crappymire if you like a boring one dimensional eye burning map.

Ps2 was about variety and choice, not any more.
    • Up x 1
  11. Phyr

If you can't use a vehicle on Hossin, that's on you, not the map.
  12. GeneralPeragorn

Hossin's actually the best map for the harasser if you have a good driver, the tight corners and debris allow for dodging shots and escaping where necessary. Equip scrapper if you plan on dodging or surger if you want to go up the mountains and bam. Should be doing good
    • Up x 2
  13. Alarox

Bases aren't the most important aspect of a map actually.
    • Up x 3
  14. ironeddie

I didn't say that they are.
  15. FrankHH

This thread will receive more flak than a Galaxy floating still in the air
    • Up x 6
  16. Cyridius

Hey ata98,

I see that you don't like Hossin. Welcome to how everyone else feels about Indar.

Sincerely,
    Me
    • Up x 11
  17. nuclearunicorn

Yeah, we've had so much choice and variety playing Indar every night for the past two years. Indar is that played out song on the radio, it's not bad, but i've heard it so many times it just needs to go away for a while.
    • Up x 3
  18. Alarox

"It is the worst map in the game. Just look at the bases..."

What else about Indar makes it so bad? In terms of terrain, map flow, and variety of fights it is better than Amerish and Esamir by a good margin.
    • Up x 2
  19. Rift23

On emerald it's always esamir that gets locked when I log in. Can't figure out why unless someone's doing it specifically to keep Indar/Hossin open.
  20. Cyridius

Yeah, other than the most important part of it where most of the game takes place sucking balls, what's bad about Indar, guys? Come on, a glaring fault in the game's core design is simply not enough to tell me it's bad.