Flare gun cant be purchased with certs cuz of bugs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ONCEuponAtime, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ONCEuponAtime

S0e said they messed up and we cant buy flare gun cuz of that. but we can buy with sc. If any1 wanna buy it go to customer support .

What u think of us? r we that dumb to believe that u cant make flare gun to be purchased by certs. why?
    which 1 is the main reasons-
    1. u dont have good programmer
    2. U want us to buy us that gun with sc ( then dont say it not pay to win or pay to fun)
    3. u think we r dumb and we dont understand ur selling tactic.

If u want sc then at least dont show u can purchase with certs. how many people will go to customer support for making a ticket n wait hours or days. Many people will not go to customer support for that n but it with sc. how much sc u want ? why dont u admit now its pay to win after what u did today?

(sorry for my bad english)
  2. Alexanor

Go away. They're at least trying to remedy the situation by being proactive about it (rather than silent). Sometimes things don't always go the way you want them to.
  3. Arch

Don't be so melodramatic. Yes its an annoyance, no it's not pay to win. It's 4th July weekend so there is no one at the SOE offices to correct the error. So if you want to use certs to make the purchase, submit a ticket and once the support team are back they will grant you the item provided you have enough certs.
  4. Nikushimi

The flare or Deep freeze gun, mostly a cosmetic weapon. Both are the exact same weapon just with a different visual effect.

You cant really call it "pay to win" considering its a single shot pistol that fires like underbarrel grenade launcher and does the same damage as a underboss. Despite the visual effects it does not have splash damage and ricochet's do not register as hits. For the most part the weapon is for show and is overall worthless (outside of humiliation factor of killing someone with it)
  5. Leftconsin

Claiming the flare gun is pay to win...

Wow.

I sent in a ticket. I'm using certs for it. I have no reason to think I won't get one eventually.
  6. Iridar51

I'm more surprised that people don't bring up camo and helmets into P2W category, seeing as they only purchasable with SC.
  7. kadney

SOE Post Tracker

Use it. It's your friend.