Migration from Prosiebensat.1 to SOE PS2 problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malaiit, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Malaiit

Hello,

When logging in to my prosieben account I got told about the migration and that I needed to start that process. So clicked there. Then it let me put in my prosiben info and then asked me for my SOE info. I have an account so I put that in. Then it poped up this:

Central Authentication Service

You have successfully logged into the Central Authentication Service.

For security reasons, please Log Out and Exit your web browser when you are done accessing services that require authentication!

There is no spot to sign out or anything no links. But does nothing else. I then went back and got an error saying migration was complete and right under that area says migration was not able to be acomplished or something like that which contradicts the warning above. I have no pics because did not take any and have not gotten that error again. Now when I go back to my prosieben launcher gives me same You need to migrate warning and so clicking that askes me again for my prosieben info which when I put in now goes directly to the Centra authentication service above does not even ask me for my SOE account info.

FAQ says you will get links to download launcher I did not get anything like that. I have contacted support through normal channels and the email that is given in the FAQ for migration problems and have gotten no response. I went to the SOE PS2 page and clicked play now which installed the game and launcher again and logged in with my SOE account but I have non of my three players that I had on my prosieben account which points to the fact that the migration in fact did not work or something is wrong I am missing.

Please help.

f
    sdfsd
    Bsdfd
    • Up x 2
  2. soecarebear

you need to create another account... you cant use this account for planetside.
    if you still have games on this account, you ll have to keep both accounts in parralel, which of course is a nightmare to manage. i suggest you use different browsers to do so, becasue changing accounts on the same browser in a pita.

good side: you can keep the same email for both accounts. i did. which may or may not be a good thing.
  3. Foratnegra

Made a new account and still did not work. Submitted a ticket though. See if they can just take care of it. I have put a lot of money into PS2 I hope they can just migrate it for me.
  4. Frostbitten

There is one issue - if your PRO7 password has special characters like !/!&! etc. it won't show SOE account information screen but take you to station login. Some seriously bad coding on migration app.

If you change your PRO7 password to something simple as blahblah123 then SOE account information screen shows!

LOL

But after filling it - it shows system error.

/fail
  5. RootKill

Wow I have the same problem described by Malaiit

I do have special characters in my PRO7 pw.... can this be it?

by the way how o you change PRO7 pws? usually links just directs me to SOE now.
  6. Frostbitten

Logout or try in other browser. On PRO7 login screen there is option on changing password.
  7. Kn4ck3br0d37

Yep, having major issues as well.

To clear things up, I already have 2 accounts:

SOE account: The one I'm using now and actually has a different account name, this is just my forum handle.
    PRO7 account: The one I played on and it's actually named Kn4ck3br0d37.

When I try to migrate, it just gives me an error and asks me to try again later.

Yesterday, it started saying that Kn4ck3br0d37 as an account name was taken even though my account migration failed every time and I seriously doubt someone else made an account with that name.

If I log into my SOE account on the main page and try to go to the account info page it STILL takes me to the migration page.... you know the SOE account I've had for 5 or 6 years... wtf?
  8. Kn4ck3br0d37

Wow ok... update..

Just tried to migrate again and it said "Your account has already been migrated" even though I've gotten no email confirmation or whatever so I go to log in.

Can't log in.

So I then try to migrate my account again to see if it still says I've already migrated.

Migration page pops up again, still saying my account name is taken when I type it in though.

Guess my account is stuck in some kind of migration limbo. Super.
  9. Fleshaga

I had trouble moving over to SoE because my username was already in use on SoE (my first and ancient account. Completely forgotten the name), all i got was "Error, try again later" without any explanation why.
    Randomly i tried to change username and it worked.
    Even signing up for these forums was a weave of cryptic error messages.
  10. KhosiKhan

Similar problem here:
    I tried to log in to the game, and I was informed that I had to migrate. I clicked on the link an started the process.

1- I had no SOE account before this, so I created a new one.

2- An email was sent to for verification of the SOE account ( not the process of migration ) .

[IMG]

3- I verified the account, using the link provided. That sent me to the page that mallait described:

[IMG]

and of curse, there were no links to click on in order to do anything!

4- went back to my pro-sib account in order to start the migration.tried to log in and received the migration message. so I clicked on the link and this time logged into my recently created SOE account.

5- I was again sent to the same page, described at step 3!! I did Not recieve a link in order ro start the migration process.

6- went back to my pro-sib account and tried the log in again. got the message: your account has already been migrated.

[IMG]

please note that at no point during the whole thing, was I sent an e-mail regarding the migration process.

7- considering that my account had already been migrated,I logged into my SOE account again, there was no trace of my station cash.

[IMG]

8- tried to log into the game using the old launcher. neither my old account nor the new one worked. I downloaded the launcher from SOE homepage this time, and i could log into the game, with my SOE account, but my pro-sib account name didn't work.(although I was told that the account had been migrated.)

9- when inside the game, I realized the all my characters were gone. I was being asked to create a new one. In Other words, It had not been migrated.

please help me with this! What should I do?
  11. KhosiKhan

Update!

I managed to sole the problem doing so:

go to: https://sony-migration.prosiebensat1games.com/en/

reset your password and make sure to choose something which has no special characters.( "#¤@ and so on)

once done so, you will either be automatically directed to the migration page, or the next time that you log into your pro-sib account, you will see it.

the rest is easy! I got both my money and my characters back!

hope it help!
  12. Nighterr

SOE IS ******* THIS MIGRATION UP. Waiting for a whole FREAKIN WEEKS ALREADY!!!!!!

1 Week and they didnt answer my Ticket either... Seriously SOE is ****... Not a bit of Support is given to the Customer. And I'm 100% Sure that people who spent Months in their character wont start from 0 again you incompetent Crap.

And here I thought I will buy asony Camera... guess what? I'll go get an EPIC RED Camera instead you crappy company.
  13. ibga

clicking link for migration
    asked to login to PSG
    says wrong password or username (username is right)
    clicking on link for password-reset
    resetting password. two numbers, remaining letters
    says password was changed
    try to login again
    says wrong password or username
    ask SOE what to do.. they say, go to PSG
    ask PSG what to do.. they say, go to SOE
  14. Woodoochill

I have the same problem but even after pass reset I cant log in...
  15. Yobi42

For people like me who cant use the walkthrough described by KhosiKhan because they dont have the e-mailadress anymore, I found another walkthrough to migrate the account without changing the account password and I want to share it with you:

0. Log out of all your prosieben and soe accounts if you didnt do it already.

1. Visit this link:
    https://auth.station.sony.com/login...&theme=ps2&locale=de_DE&nid=2&variant=single#

2. Login with your ProSieben account

3.You will redirected to the side to login with your soe account. Dont login and dont create a new account on this page!!!!!!!!!

4. Instead of that visit this page:
    https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/amHome.vm

5. You will be logged in with your prosieben account. Click on any of the links (I used the one to change the e-mail adress)

6. Now you will be redirected to the right Migration page, there you can finaly create your soe account.

I hope my Vanu powers can help you like it helped me. I want to mace clear that im realy dissapointed about soe since they didnt tryed to fix this importand bug.
  16. Showcase

Still doesn't work for me.This is my 1 year old account and it's been migrated but i want to migrated another.I know my username and password but silly me forgot the email and my password has a special character so the site won't accept it.And yes i made a ticket and the admin told me he can't do anything without the email.I guess it's time to flush a br 95 down the toilet.
  17. Artismarti

I'm so sick of Sony right now
    I just decided to start playing Planetside 2 again, and when i open my launcher, it said that i had to imigrate to SOE.
    In the text it stood "Please click here to start the migration process"
    So i press the "click here" thingy, thenit opened an internett page where i had to logg in with my ProSieBienSat.1 account.
    But it wont work, i tried to make a new account with SOE, it worked if the browser had saved the password and username and pasted it by itself there.
    But if I wrote in my Password and Username by hand... the page would say "Wrong Username or Password"

I've searched around on the internett, and there it says that ProSieBienSat.1 should have sent me an E-mail where they explained how to migrate my account.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you :D

P.S: If there shows up any more stupid and annoying problems, il buy a new Xbox instead of Playstation. I'm so so so sick of Sony right now.