Noob to PS2 looking for guidance/mentoring or helpful outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Henanigans, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Henanigans

Brand new to PS2. I like the concept and idea of the game, but I have literally no idea what I'm doing aside from shooting. The mechanics and gameplay do not make sense to me right now at all. Any guidance or someone willing to assist in game would be most welcomed.
  2. SNAFUS

I'd advise looking for open platoons in game, make sure to ask them questions on how things work. While you play with them I'd advise looking through the listed outfits on the Connery forum and find VS outfits that you feel fit your play style.
    • Up x 1
  3. VanuWarrior123

YBOK should be just right for you we specialize in taking new players and teaching them everything they need to be the best players on the server.
  4. jerrmy12

For vanu sovereignty, is there a outfit for people who are new and good, or for bronies? Btw not what you think.
  5. A Crispy Taco

Hello Henanigans and welcome to the game. Come fly tailgun for one of our Liberators tonight at the [LIBn] OP we can get you some certs and explain any questions you might have. Message ACrispyTaco in game or shoot me a message on here. Good luck!