Decimator glitch trying to ADS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by P3STILENCE1973, Jun 28, 2014.

1. P3STILENCE1973

Most times when I pull my decimator out and try to ADS, I'm horrified to find that I'm looking down the left side of the RL and have to guess at where it's aiming. This has screwed me over soooo many times that I've had about enough. The only way to remedy it is to equip my rifle, ADS and switch back to my Deci. Anyone else have this problem and how can it be fixed.....permanently.
    • Up x 1
  2. FateJH

You're aiming at the center of the screen. :)

This graphical bug sometimes affects all dumbfire launchers. My ML-7 does this infrequently and it makes me feel like I'm carrying a boombox. The only definite way that I've been able to use to recenter the model is respawning; switching classes only seldom works.
  3. GhostAvatar

This is not limited to the Decimator, but all RLs.
  4. P3STILENCE1973

Thanks for the info. Is there any word on a fix? I guess I'll just have to turn on my monitors built in overlay for this until it's fixed. It's been happening for about a month now. Long enough.
  5. FishMcCool

Yeah, i get it on the Shrike too at times, and weapon swap generally fixes it.
  6. OldCuban

It's pretty random too.

It happens to me too at least once a session.

I've been trying to replicate it in order to report it, but no luck so far.
  7. Amundsenkalmah

If you guys think about it its because your character thinks hes using a lock RL, the optics are on the left side of the launcher.
    Solution? Dont use lockons