Server Maintenance for Game Update June 26th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Jeslis

Err, I'll try again.

At one point the devs.. somewhere in PTS forums I believe, stated that the way to lock a continent (Other then 94% territory), will be to win that continents alert.
    That would be the normal continent specific alerts (3 bio labs, 3 amp stations, or territory)
    BUT
    Supposedly!
    There was something where.. if faction X got.. say 51% territory, it would auto start an alert for that continent (I guess the territory version?), but with specific win/lose goals.. eg; Faction X wins by XYZ% they lock the continent, Faction Y or Z (or both working together) prevents faction X from winning the alert, the continent is NOT locked (for anyone)
    And the idea behind that paragraph was.. that multiple continents could have alerts going on simultaneously.

Did that idea get scrapped?
    But yes, as it is now, only 1 alert at a time is possible... or so it seems.
  2. ShortCircuit

I forsee a problem with continent locking... Sometimes when there is an alert on one continent, you get stuck with a continent warp timer that's usually about 15 mins long. Now, if the VS owns two continents..... i certainly hope i don't have to wait 3 hours just to log in on the last free continent, or is that what Hossin is all about?
  3. ApolloMCProductions

Oh ma' gawd lattice link between ceres and TI Alloys :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    • Up x 1