hossin graphics

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Konfuzfanten, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ironeddie

Most immersive continent.
    • Up x 2
  2. libbmaster

I can handle indar. I don't know if I love it enough to be totally an "A", but I'm cool with it.

It looks pretty from time to time.

My anger mostly stems from people ignoring the awesome bases on amerish.
    • Up x 1
  3. SpcFarlen

Try adding more red to your minotor properties (through those buttons one rarely touches). Eye strain can happen a lot if the picture seems to be too vibrant with a blue hue. Making it seem more red or yellow, sometimes there is also a setting called "warm" will stop the strain a lot. Also try knocking the brightness levels down to ~70. The fog could be making the you monitor slightly brighter than usual.
    • Up x 1
  4. Konfuzfanten

Thx for the advice!

Ill fiddle around with the red settings and see how it turns out.

Got my brightness level ingame to zero, hate the white haze.

Dont you worry, ill stay right here; a few weeks from now we will be back to indarside, with a small group of dedicated ghostcappers circle capping Esamir, Amerish and Hossin.

And my problem with be solved.
  5. Canaris

Hossin looks great and the fog is awesome!
  6. SuperMedicated

still it's a swamp not a place where you stack up dead vanu inferior race bodies
  7. Longasc

Add the latest not-Hossin related bloom explosion and yeah, the game doesn't look good with it.
  8. VonStalin

thats mainly because Hossin's fog reduces render distance to ~1500. If it was without fog with standard 3000 render distance like Indar the story could be a bit different with such amount of objects.
  9. Longasc

Hossin itself looks nice, but the swamp gas air color everywhere and the general brown/yellow/green palette are looking too sickly for me.

It's for sure a good representation how a swamp should look like. It's me, I just don't like playing in some kind of septic tank.
    • Up x 2
  10. Stopper

I really like the environment of Hossin : flora, weather, ground, landscape... and bases. All is very nice.

Even the night that I hate on Indar is not too dark here (a good thing since there is already the tree ceiling).