Emerald - Pilots List (Mattherson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xxNinjaPowersxx, Jun 24, 2014.

1. xxNinjaPowersxx

So now that we are merged I would like to compile a list of the Mattherson Pilots (very good) that you should look out for! Also I am WhatIsOurLimits, you may know of me or not but just thought I would get that out there :)

So I hope someone from Waterson will post the good/very good pilots as well but lets get into it :D

PILOTS (sorted by outfits)

QRY(everyone from qry) - Yes they can sometimes be dicks but lets be honest, they are VERY good pilots.

DARK:
    WhatIsOurLimits (not bragging)
    ICanBeUrHero
    Keystoned
    5h0nuff - Yes Sho I got ur name right with the 5 ;)
    Medium1 (Lib)
    DreamEvo
    Straif (Gal)
    Those are the main ones from DARK, there are more but I chose the air-centered ones/pilots mainly. Except me.... I suck.

SVO(everyone...mostly) - Very good pilots, and nice guys.

NNG:
    Jaamaw
    DelzainVS
    (prob. more)

(Couldn't find/remember their outfit)
    DJHops
    DOOdooHEAD
    PrivateJokerYM
    damnhenry
    Exc1d1umat
    GoodGood

Now there are MANY other pilots I couldn't remember but these are the main ones. PLEASE PUT OTHER PILOTS I MAY HAVE MISSED BELOW! Thanks :)
  2. SiosDashcR

Everyone from PREY.

And Sinist. He was last resort air squad.
  3. xxNinjaPowersxx

Well.... got my first PREY kill on a nice Dalton shot and I TB'ed Sinist in the face lol But yes they are all very good :)
  4. NoctD

Once again proving the Dalton is still totally OP, and no matter the ESF pilot skill, the Lib still wins. All this, despite all the Lib nerfs even! :)
    • Up x 1
  5. xxNinjaPowersxx

IKR? The Dalton is too good! And the Lib.... pfff
    :p
  6. VSDerp

Jaamaw is more of a gunner Friednug is his lib pilot and he's great in a esf
    • Up x 2
  7. Herby20

He laughed hysterically when he found out about this.
    • Up x 2
  8. xxNinjaPowersxx

? Also Herby, your in SVO right?
  9. xxNinjaPowersxx

Forgot about Friednug :p
    • Up x 1
  10. xxNinjaPowersxx

Edit: For DARK I forgot about Meecat and his gal :D
  11. Wingman

Herby is 903rd
    • Up x 1
  12. xxNinjaPowersxx

Man I'm bad with my outfits....
  13. minhalexus

You forgot:-

Aarth
    Friednug (best)
    Fed (decent)
    Thurwell (amazing)
    Palirus
    JosefKa
    Negator
    Visigodo
    LARXXX (he doesn't fly much, but he's decent)

What I do not agree with you:-

SVO; few of them are good, but not all of them. Notable:- Toutouu, SkyFoxTR, Kylerr
    I havent even heard of some of your DARK pilots you mentioned. I fly daily.

Best of the pilots (who I've never beaten even if I got the jump)

1) Friednug
    2) SkyfoxTR (but his main is NC PREY so may not count now)
    3) Thurwell
    4) Aarth
  14. xxNinjaPowersxx

Thanks! Can't believe I forgot a couple of those :/ Especially Fed who is in DARK lol
  15. natterfr0s

I come to this topic to state that I hate rguitar, and that PREY should like, go to amerish or find another game or something. Thank you good night.
  16. Ryker

I'm not on the list :/

Well looks like im a un noteable scrub.
  17. Ryker

Flew 6 hours today i bumped into maybe 3 prey guys...

Some zaps pilot wrecked my face 1v1 early in the morning though. I might need to get off the air hammer and learn to hover fight.
    • Up x 1
  18. Liquidrider

Some of the players you listed for Mattherson's best pilots I've never seen in the air before.

You forgot
    - DaysofDoom (BWC)
    - Herby (903)
    - Rak (JAR)
    • Up x 3
  19. iflybad420

NC
    -PHX - These guys are the best pilots you will ever see. You should tremble in fear every time you come across the legendary PHX tag on a reaver.

TR
    -LUXE - These guys are friggin amazing. Superior tactics and skill makes these guys a formidable enemy in the air.

VS
    VDRS - Using #420yoloswag scythe skills, these guys will plow over any reaver zerg shoop da whoop.
    • Up x 4
  20. xxNinjaPowersxx

What time do you normally fly? Almost all of these guys are on very late at night. Now I understand people like DreamEvo and Medium1 don't fly very often BUT they are good. But thanks for the add on :)