Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. senondo

Servers are "only" locked and there is no download so far.
    so id say, none.
  2. Amenofhis

so question, wen?? im clicking my mouse like crazy..
  3. WurbleFlurble

i just hope that ill be able to play without all the microstuttering/hitching that ive had to deal with for the past few months
  4. Amir

Earlier today I tried to play it said server population was 100% Terran republic, I think. Right now it was 100% another faction. Are they testing out each faction in each server to see if there is anything wrong?
  5. Verviedi

Bored bored bored, bored is the word.
  6. Amit2120

as far as i know they didn't mention anything about performance.
    So sorry, the community's and your wishes aren't becoming real
    • Up x 1
  7. Kislany

If we're to go by the latest updates, the performance will be worse, not better.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bernd Lauert

I've spent quite an amount of good cash on ps2, which turns me into a customer. As a customer, I'm gonna complain, when ever I'm unhappy with the service. You in turn, didn't pay me a single dime. And that's why you are definitely not going to tell me, what to do or not to do. I hope that makes things clear once and for all.

Regards
    Rotwang@Ceres
  9. Psyph

Pretty sure his argument was within a year and a half they lost double the amount of servers because the game may or may not be dying. He then precedes to explain how PLANETSIDE, not PS2, just plain old Planetside, with AOL internet (dead giveaway) was his favorite game...

\\
  10. Jerox

Please tell me more how you know anything about performing maintenance on servers and therefor know that it doesn't make sense to bring down all servers instead of the two merged ones.
  11. Baselocked

well my plan to spend my free morning giving this game a second chance went to ****.
  12. WurbleFlurble

so im guessing the test server is also down?
  13. Verviedi

I've already gone F2P. If this game isn't up by the time my time restrictions lock my account I'm going to be PISSED.
  14. SashsaACIII

noooo ON Test server
  15. Tykune

If there are updates, why haven't they posted it in the update thread yet?
  16. RIctavius

Lol why are you complaining, you were promptly informed that servers were merging.
  17. SashsaACIII

* time 21:02 PM msk
  18. DooDooBreff

well i guess telling you to get a better kdr wont work either.
  19. Psyph

That's everyday on Mattherson, TR are gunna hate it here especially with the Buzzcock *****boy constantly doing hashtag faglines in orders chat.

SOE are racist's for letting a racist support them, and frankly I will look through TOS again and find every rule this guy broke so he can be gone and people on TR Mathy won't be so flippin butt hurt when the entire VS goes #BUZZWASWRONG GO F YOURSELFS and stuff of that sort.

The game is self is hardly a problem, the people who play this game, are.

TR on matthy dont have time for noobs, they are fighting an uphill war which puts them in a stressful environment where they can't cater and teach.

The VS have such a big zerg, multiple noobs will just stand around and watch, see how people fight and see what they use. I will sometimes even prox chat a few guys looking lost and tell them to follow me. They usually do and see some fun action.

The NC are like a secret society [of hackers] whenever they seem to lose, one or two people will show up and destroy 20-30 people without blinking an eye. Thats all I Have to say about them, and when I joined the faction I named my character NCheater. They hack a lot, and they will more when more people are around so I think the TR and VS need to start working together and completely ignore the *****cock kid and just play the game and report hackers! (and bugs)
    • Up x 1
  20. Tykune

well i guess telling you to not support a shady, bad company wont work neither.
    • Up x 1