Today's downtime is not game update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by D3amonEngineer, Jun 24, 2014.

1. D3amonEngineer

[IMG]

As you guys see today's downtime will not be for game update, it's just for server merge. For the guys who is thinking why there is no "HOSSIN" just wait until Thursday as that is the day for normal game updates. Remember is still early of the week.
    • Up x 4
  2. Goretzu

My bet is Hossin released Thurday or Friday & servers unplayable till monday! :eek: :p
    • Up x 1
  3. Solidpew

My bet is Hossin releases flawlessly while Indar accidentally breaks, causing the most cries of anguish since the Death Star blew up Alderaan.
    • Up x 7
  4. Gemenai

Thursday... meh...:confused:
    Do the ES pistols come with hossin? (i hope so)
    Or are the still in rework?
  5. Wobulator

I'd imagine no ES pistols yet; those got pulled from the test server.
    There was some announcement that said Hossin, Cont locking, Outfit recruiting, and Outfit base capture are what's in this update.
    • Up x 1
  6. ironeddie

Could be a while for the new pistols. Nobody seemed to like or want what appeared on pts.
    • Up x 1
  7. Gemenai

*sigh*
    Well then i have to keep enlarging this pile of rotting 1400+ cert =/
    But it´s probably better to wait so they come out in a status someone can work with.
  8. Quiiliitiila

Rofl, I have a big steaming pile of 5k+ certs waiting for the engineer update :p

I suppose I'll be using some for the new pistol too :D
  9. Gemenai

Well i´m not playing much lastly, got kinda bored of the game somehow.
    Only log in to troll some with sniping.
  10. Quiiliitiila

Just for clarification, I wasn't trolling you by saying I had more certs. Just saying we're in the same waiting boat :p

I'm hoping that SOE starts to listen and makes some larger changes to the empires and how they function (asymmetrical balance anyone! :D) to bring some life back into the empires and draw some more players back.
    • Up x 1
  11. Jbrain

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced".

Obi-Wan
    This when indar gets locked ^^^
    • Up x 1
  12. ABATTLEDONKEY

Is cont lock also coming in this update?
  13. IamDH

• Up x 2
  14. Levtech

You forgot, it also fixes desync issues!
    • Up x 1
  15. DQCraze

I just have this feeling that I'm gonna log in and all my stuff will be gone and then have soe say sorry there is nothing we can do for you.