Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. MonkeyOnTheWing

That's the thing about MMOs. Most of the time, those tiny problems that need fixing aren't apparent, until they squeeze LITERALLY thousands of players through them to find all those problems.

I would have no problem playing Hossin as is, and then getting an updated version several months from now, with various improvements and several brand spanking new bases
  2. Amenofhis

I DONT SEE MY CHARACTERS!!!!!! DAMIT!! ANY IDEAS?
  3. BadLieutenant666

It's Time for PANIC!!!
  4. =ADK= Turrican13

Merge all the servers you want, NC will still remain unorganized and unwilling to fight.
    • Up x 1
  5. CharonLT

Any ETA when will be on?
  6. MaxDamage

Might have to make a character on a US server finally.
  7. Mytwyt

8. MasonSTL

can confirm, but it was toward BCP... so it really doesnt matter
  9. Levtech

I tried to be clever but turned out saying some obvious statement... oh well.
  10. Commander Tychus

11. kakswap

12. TommyXXL

how about merging the 4 eu servers into only 2 if you took them down anyway? or considering the ping lately i would not be surprised if the eu servers were moved to us o_O
  13. FrankMite

So once again EU players are losing their primetime because US players are getting a merge that EU servers need far more. It really disgusts me how much SOE don't care about EU players!
  14. ElephantNp

So how much longer??
  15. VS X57

He's talking about PlanetSide ONE, note the internet connection referred to, also. So 1 yr 8 mo isn't the time frame. Came out in like 2003.
  16. SashsaACIII

Save-date profile * na Server PS2 *DB

* time msk 19:01 PM

Servera ON to Run Alert ALL *8
  17. Irocode

not again. continuously play break :mad::mad:
  18. Mianera

Are we there yet...?Are we there yet...?Are we there yet...?Are we there yet...?Are we there yet...?
    • Up x 1
  19. fusionross

Any ETA???? Im not paying for a subscription to not be able to play
  20. Jeron

Can't wait till it comes back, might just blow £30 on station cash for absolutely no reason when I get back from work. :)