Performance ninja patch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codex561, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Codex561

I typically run below 20fps... now that I think of it I always ran at below 20fps on very low settings cause graphic cards in microwaves suck!

But recently, I was running ABOVE 20fps. Did anybody else notice performance improvements in the last month?
  2. Mastachief

Nope performance is at an all time low. Dropped as far as 15fps in a heavy fight the other day. After pu1 i never saw sub 60fps
    • Up x 2
  3. minhalexus

PU01 and 64 bit client improved performance for me.

PU01 gave me more FPS, 64 bit client gave me much less crashes.
  4. Verviedi

Yesterday I was running at 30 fps on very low, render quality at 50%.
    Today I am running at 40 fps on medium, render quality at 100%.
    What the hell?
  5. DragonOps

I managed to go on a kill streak behind enemy lines without lagging straight into a heavy. +1
  6. LIKE A BOSS!

Running the exact same for me with literally everything turned on.
  7. Codex561

Exactly! I used to have <20 FPS in tiny fights and now >20FPS in 48+ massive scale battles.
    Oh and NO CRASHES! EVER!
  8. Mekeji

My frame rate has spiked recently. However that could be because I stopped being stubborn and turned off flora. It was pretty but it blocked way too much and cause me to think I was safe when to others I was in plain sight.
  9. BiggggBRIM

I'm enjoying a noticeable performance boost as well, but forumside will scream at your claiming otherwise.
  10. z1967

I turned off frame rate smoothing and suddenly I hit 90 FPS and got GPU bound :|

I have seen a new world and I like it.