Server Maintenance for Game Update June 19th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Progapanda

A2A libbing. Meanwhile: shotgun and MAX buffs.
  2. Ryker

Baddie doesn't realize only people with skill with be able to use these weapons.
    • Up x 2
  3. bronybuscus

When will physx particles come back, i am tired of waiting!!
  4. Silver Fox

While some Lib pilots go for A2A (admittedly that sounds like quite a challenge and could be fun) the vast majority seem to just want to shoot at spawn rooms. I imagine that's what this update is about, not A2A.
    • Up x 1
  5. NCDaniel

I still manage to get a chuckle out of the "We continue to listen to the community's feedback." posts by the devs.
    • Up x 1
  6. Malagath

I, am quite happy with this update. It may restore some "stratagy" that seemed missing....
    and restore the galaxie's rightfull place in the front.
    • Up x 1
  7. allaboutthetl32

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but i cant locate an answer... any idea of when the servers might be back up? sorry for the stupid question in advance.
    • Up x 1
  8. lionsta

It's clear u dont have any of that "skill" if u need me to define it for you. 40 shots for dalton is *********.
    • Up x 1
  9. Nitish Sharma

WHEN ARE THE SERVERS GOING BACK UP ~~?????!!!!
  10. Robertooooo

Point and click on the groundpeasants you want dead maybe.
    I hate liberators, but even I think this is overnerfing. I would have settled for a shredder nerf against MAXes and changing back the resistance values to pre buff levels.
  11. Silver Fox

So you won't get to spam Dalton rounds quite as much.. with all that "skill" can't you still get 40 kills out of that before needing to re-arm?
  12. allaboutthetl32

servers coming back one by one :D wooooooot.
  13. NCDaniel

Soon.™
    • Up x 1
  14. SirPepsi

I really like the small changes for engi and medics. Good job. I am pretty curios if I can counter annoy those super annoying "I just hang out over here with my dalton/zepher and farm you all day liberators" a bit more easier. We will see. I guess all in all it's an update with a nerfhammer thrown by Thor in person. But it could work out very well. And now SOE.. please unlock the server. I want to spam ammo packs.
  15. shoguncawwill

The Travis Manion Foundation honors the fallen by challenging the living. We assist our nation’s veterans and service members, and support families of fallen heroes.
    • Up x 1
  16. Anthony Veltri

when are the servers going to be back up???
  17. Silver Fox

You're asking me? :p
  18. Ryker

As a career Gal Pilot, The galaxy shouldn't be in the "front" as Its a transport first, we just "Battle gal" because its the most ridiculous looking air tank we can find. And because very few others can manage to solo gal and do good with the bulldogs.

I think a lib definitely should be able to kill a gal more often then not, But that being said gals can if they get the jump on a lib do quite well. Its just a matter if the Lib can get a clean tank buster off.
  19. Alyz

Hey randomtree, stop crying over getting a tooth pulled, you still have your claws. It's hard enough to kill you when you pull your damn ESF or Lib. You should rather embrace the challenge and not rage over some rattling at your air throne. I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting used to the changes, and still come back to kick my ***. But you of all saying it was balanced before? Seriously?
    If I need TWO skyguards to keep your lib away so you don't kill my mag in a heartbeat, I think it's fair that you should need some kind of assistance, too.
  20. Dhahlih

*pokes head out of spawn room*

I-is it safe to come out now?
    • Up x 4