Q: How do you deal with an NC zerg?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShortRovnd, Jun 18, 2014.

1. ShortRovnd

2. NinjaTurtle

PPA works better
    • Up x 2
  3. FABIIK

6 men = zerg ?
    • Up x 7
  4. ShortRovnd

The rest of them were in an armour column. These guys were huddled around the vehicle terminal.
  5. DHT#

Congratulations. You can kill people with rapid fire large aoe rockets. I'm sure your ability to do it in one of the fastest vehicles in the game that can quickly retreat to safety only made it more difficult.
    • Up x 22
  6. Commander Beanbag

I'm more interested in the 3 kills with the nosegun in the same second
    • Up x 3
  7. PrimePriest

I have couple of screens like that too but until now I never felt urge to wank off on forums.

Here we go: Dealing with VS zerg
    [IMG]

We both met couple of guys who were oblivious enough and let us farm them. And so? Does it deserve its own forum topic?
    • Up x 13
  8. Solidpew

Q: How do you deal with an NC zerg?

A: You let them shoot each other in the back. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 15
  9. ShortRovnd

It wasn't at all difficult, that's not the point. The point is that these zergs often neglect important defence roles as they're lured into a false sense of security by their sheer numbers. In this case their folly was to huddle together in open space, on the front line without anti-air support.
  10. ShortRovnd

How do you take such a tall screenshot?
  11. Govedo13

Lol. That one is simple- what vehicle that got hated a lot lately have 3 seats and flys?
    Also it could be anything that have 3 manned sits killed by nosegun with the players inside.
  12. Kunavi

[IMG]

I know it's a bit old but... Can I play too!?! Since we're showing off and all? TBH I have had far better runs with different weapons since then, still worth it though. By the way that's about 1/3 of what I did with no Deaths, just that it wouldn't fit. Oh well.
    • Up x 2
  13. PrimePriest

Take multiple screenshots and compose them together in Photoshop or something.
    It's little bit tricky, cause you have to line up the last kill from 1st screen to first kill from 2nd.
  14. MrK

Still, that's something happening every day, on every server, on every faction. The game is sadly designed to reward farming this sillines, which means the best way to play is to farm by spam. Boring gameplay, intended by the devs.

Was that the point of the thread?
    • Up x 2
  15. Riku

Erm, libs, perhaps. Next :)
  16. libbmaster

I was going to suggest tying a bonus check to the antenna of your flash, but this works too.
    • Up x 4
  17. Regpuppy

You won't get me a seventh time with that one, bro.
    • Up x 2
  18. MostlyClueless

Kill the one and only Sunderer they brought with them.
    • Up x 3
  19. FieldMarshall

Really? 6 kill lolpod bragging thread?...
  20. EGuardian1

Oh! Me too! Me Too!

[IMG]

• Up x 4