ProsiebenSat1 quits, accs transferrable to SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seuchensaal, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Seuchensaal

• Up x 18
  2. noidea

holy god yes, YES. It's the end of the suffering for many.
    • Up x 5
  3. RadarX

Title is a bit misleading but the information is accurate. Let's keep comments constructive please.
    • Up x 14
  4. NinjaTurtle

That is amazing, SOE you finally did something truly great for your customers.

More of this will save your game, thank god someone is actually listening

Credit where credit is due, good job SOE
    • Up x 11
  5. SamCrow1

At last!! Thank you SOE!! I hate PRO7!!
    • Up x 5
  6. Seuchensaal

A lot of people will be happy about those upcoming change. :)
    • Up x 3
  7. Jachim

Correct me if I'm wrong, they're like... the Comcast of Germany right?
    • Up x 1
  8. Tommyp2006

About damn time! Congrats EU guys, this is the best thing to happen for you guys yet.
    • Up x 5
  9. Seuchensaal

No, just a really big tv-/media-company. They do not own any cable-networks or offer internet-connections.
  10. Govedo13

Great news, I would migrate as soon as possible. Thank you SOE!
    I must admit that I never expected such great development on this issue. Great work!
    • Up x 2
  11. TorigomaSET

I Don't really keep up with this Stuff, so what does this mean? by the context, I am guessing there where Region locked versions of Planetside 2 and other SOE games that will now have access to the larger Community? Or something along those lines?
  12. RadarX

From a gameplay perspective it will not change anything. Players who were in the EU and customers of ProSieben will now become SOE customers. It will present them with what is probably a different experience from a customer perspective.
    • Up x 7
  13. NCstandsforNukaCola

I think Pro7 players can get access to Player studio items by this.
  14. Razeroth

Welcome to the club! < EU SOE Player :)
    • Up x 2
  15. Kitakami

:eek:

:D
    • Up x 1
  16. FieldMarshall

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  17. SOE Brasse Community Relations

Aye, all SOE customers in the EU will be able to access Player Studio.
    Even, better, as we note in the announcement on this forum - Player Studio is testing the tax registration process for many EU countries as we write... so EU folks will soon be able to submit Player Studio items too! =)
    ~Brasse
    • Up x 28
  18. ShortRovnd

Welcome Europe!

Now let's see Aussies in Player Studio!
    • Up x 4
  19. Longasc

This is great news.

It's not only good for the players but also SOE, even if the damage to PS2 has already been done.

I bet we would have quite a lot more players in the EU if this two account division and the related problems would not have existed and driven them away.
    • Up x 3
  20. Kalendric

Does this mean all games going forward? I mean, sure Heresy on the PS2 board but I kinda liked that EQ:Next thing SOE was talking about, but hearing I'd have to open a Pro Sieben account sucked all my enthusiasm for it quicker than a vampire lawyer.