@RadarX if Hossin is delayed, is the Waterson/Mattherson merge also delayed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RHINO_Mk.II, Jun 12, 2014.

1. RHINO_Mk.II

2. Leftconsin

Its completely different people dedicated to either hossin, or the merger, or bug fixing, or the Valkyrie, and so on.
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

Funny, your name isn't RadarX, nor do you have any useful feedback regarding my question.
    • Up x 1
  4. Leftconsin

It isn't!?

Well that's still what I'm predicting the answer is. As... whoever I am.
  5. DragonOps

Ssh, don't tell anyone, it is the NSA.
    *cough*porkwaffle*cough*
    • Up x 11
  6. SpcFarlen

SOE is fond of bundling changes all together, easier to role out a patch when you can throw a huge lump at once rather than many small one in a short amount of time (easier of distribution method that is). Not to mention the main reason why the server are going to be merged is because if the population is spread over 4 continents, it will feel even more barren.
  7. NinjaTurtle

I sure hope not, a delay in a merge would suck
    • Up x 1
  8. z1967

I am gonna guess no. But of course we can wait for the official answer on that.
  9. DQCraze

You need to post on reddit or twitter if you want a response, here they just tell you to shut up.
    • Up x 3
  10. Negator

There is a whole subreddit dedicated to serversmash. As a rep for mattherson, hossin hasnt been presented to us in the first place
  11. IberianHusky

As stated previously in the thread: If you actually want a response from SOE, post this on reddit.
  12. Shanther

This. Also to give you an answer, no. To the best of Server Smash's knowledge the merger isn't delayed. If anything SS delayed the merger themselves.
    • Up x 2
  13. Diodeone

Get used to it! Start the endless suck!

14. Tommyp2006

not really, because continent locking is coming at the same time, so we will still have a total of 3 continents open at a time.
  15. Dotz0r

We delayed nothing - No set date has been given to either Us (PS2.PICKUP SS) or the public. In fact, you could say - we don't know if we actually have.
    • Up x 1
  16. Epic High Five

I AM RADARX
  17. LIKE A BOSS!

No you are not Stew360 is.
  18. OddChelsea

Come on now don't be mean. Epic doesn't deserve that. EDIT: Annnnnd I misread that because I am super tired. I thought you called him Stew.
  19. ironeddie

I am RadarX and so's my wife!
  20. Diodeone