Waterson Vs Mattherson Server Smash.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Solidpew

The problem with hosting on Hossin is that some bases can't be flipped, some bases don't have anything, some bases spawn you off of the map, and there's also 0 resource flow. It'd be cool, though. That environment is different, and I rather enjoyed exploring everywhere.
  2. TorigomaSET

??? I thought they said Hossin was ready for Testing? or did I misunderstand?
  3. EliteEskimo

That's a load of crap. They downvote very constructive posts, and use the downvote as a disagree button rather than an off topic or bad post button. People also don't get moderated as much, so someone who disagrees with me can say "F*** You!" and get away with it.
    • Up x 3
  4. Solidpew

Hossin's ready for testing, but it's not complete. That's the reason they bumped back the release date another month. I think the testing is more to weed out areas that might get you stuck in a ditch or cause vehicles to spontaneously combust upon contact. That's my theory, anyway.
    • Up x 1
  5. Wargrim

This almost makes me want to reinstall the PTS client. Almost.

The player list for Waterson looks promising. This is going to be great.
    • Up x 1
  6. libbmaster

7. libbmaster

Although to be fair, Forumside contains just as much bile.

Admittedly the restriction on bad words forces people to manifest their rage in page long blocks of whiny, bitterness soaked text... which makes it worse I guess.

I'd take "*Bleep* SOE, they so bad" over a wall of... "This company has scammed/insulted/blatantly disrespected its player base because they nerfed something I like/didn't nerf something I hate/made an actual poorly informed decision that i will blow out of proportion to make them seem like the devil, and PS2 is doomed to implode/become a ghost town/get "dumbed down" into COD" ...any day of the week

At least the first one is quick.
  8. EliteEskimo

I never said forumside was a shining light in the dark either lol.

I hate the format of reddit, I can't make posting long constructive posts with nicely displayed pictures and videos either.

You know what won't happen on the Planetside 2 forums though? Ultimate refurbishment threads won't get downvote nuked because people are too stupid to realize that it benefits the game to have everyone's faction be cool. Making a good point about TR specific weapons needing buffs can also result in downvote nuking because people will make excuses on how their faction needs buffing so my points are some how invalid and thus my points get downvoted even if my points are facts from the game.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dotz0r

10. Strottinglemon

Those are SOE's words, not mine. A few months ago someone on Reddit asked a dev why they didn't use the official forums as much and they responded that they receive a lot more disrespect here.
  11. NinjaTurtle

Reddit is just a terrible site. I don't understand how SOE can't understand how having a down voting system negates the point of conversation.

It makes it even hard to get a true representation of people feelings as well because player bias manipulates the posts so much
    • Up x 3
  12. GoEErs

240v240. Wow! Gonna have to make room on the old schedule to watch this baby. And your comment about the VS having a strong presence on Mattherson got a chuckle out of me. Have a good DAy.
  13. doombro

Mattherson's forces are already listed in the match document, which can be found through the reddit post.
  14. GoEErs

Thanks doombro.
  15. RHINO_Mk.II

Your sig is amazing.