Removal of the Certification Menu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ILoveLucy, Jun 12, 2014.

1. water fowl

posted this a little while ago too. And it's not just that the cert menu is missing, it's that the new interface is missing critical information that the old one had. Feature removal is always bad.

BRING IT BACK SOE. Just put all the damn certs into the little class cert thing that some classes have ....

although we all know they won't change ****, because SOE knows best even though they play the game less
  2. water fowl

because they teach you in design school that too many tabs is bad, and the idiot designers can't break the rules now can they
  3. water fowl

What really pisses me off is that the cert screen was probably look at far far far more than the **** *** implant screen. WHY IS THERE EVEN AN IMPLANT SCREEN WHEN YOU CAN JUST ACCESS THE IMPLANTS THROUGH THE INVENTORY?!
  4. Jeslis

This. Please.
  5. Selerox

Even as an experienced player, it's difficult to know the status of upgrades, so god knows what it's like for a new player. If SOE are genuine about making the game easier to get into for new player, they'll reintroduce it.

There's really no reason not to include it, and the dismissive attitude of SOE is starting to get very, very annoying.
    • Up x 1
  6. Jawarisin

seriously... having to tab out and go on websites is just really annoying an uncanny.
  7. ronjahn

Love how these posts that question a change the the entire community is curious and upset about get completely ignored by SOE.

However, if you are a crazy person who thinks a bot has stolen your little brothers account, you will get an official answer from an SOE mod right away.

Maybe it is SOE who needs to learn the meaning of "keeping posts constructive."
    • Up x 5
  8. GrizzV

Well said. They're dismissive about the removal of a feature that clearly was nothing more than their ui team not having the time or skill to make room for the new screen.

On a related note, radarx closing the other thread on this topic which got 40 likes in a fes hours an unanimous feedback as " unproductive" is flat out insulting censorship.
    • Up x 1
  9. Get2dachoppa

I'm curious when and where this official declaration was made. There seems to be overwhelming demand from the community to see the class cert screen returned in some fashion.
  10. Astealoth

on reddit by radarX, and i'm paraphrasing

his actual response was more along the lines of "staff said they have no plans to bring it back", which boils down to "lol no" in the context that the devs are the only people on the planet who don't want a comprehensive cert screen, for reasons unknown.
  11. Epic High Five

Can I cert into the the cert menu plz
    • Up x 1
  12. Eaderout

Bring back the cert page
    • Up x 1
  13. Eaderout

Will this makes me feel that the people at SOE don't get two ***** about what we think. That's fine if they don't because at some point people will (and are) leave the game. and whats up with the devs not using the PS2 forums as their main way of contacting players? Seems stupid to me to use a 3rd party web page.
    • Up x 1