AF-8 RailJack

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by focart, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathgeekjoe

Just because you don't like your infinite ammo sniper, doesn't mean it is worthless.
    • Up x 2
  2. Vikarius

Worthless would be if it did like 200 damage.

It isn't *worthless* but it is, by FACT, a complete downgrade of ALL sniper rifles a VS player has access too.
    The other to ES sniper rifles do not share that fate.
  3. Moz

A nerf Railjack thread? What next.....
  4. Mathgeekjoe

A downgrade for infinite ammo, maybe you don't see that as worth it, but to some people it is. We wouldn't have ammunition belt or ammo packs if ammo wasn't "worth it".
    • Up x 1
  5. XxSnakeDocterxX

I think that it's kinda sad that people are putting this weapon down because of the delay. Sure I understand SOE screwed up bad by making the change last second but NC snipers are already OP adding a weapon able to snipe a guy right off his ATV on turbo only by shooting on his head is overly !OP! but I have always been a EM4 Longshot user and I bought the Railjack and I didn't like it when I started using it, and here's my point you can use the delay to your advantage by TRACKING the target after the click and I can asure you I had a hard time taking down running people even when I was really good with the EM4 and now people are dropping like flies
  6. MarkAntony

Holy necromancy.
    EM4 is still better. Deal with it.
    • Up x 1
  7. DG-MOD-02

Please do not bring old threads back to life. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.