Server Transfer Token ETA?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, May 28, 2014.

1. Chiss

My characters are trapped on EU servers, and starting again is really off-putting for me.

Does anyone know of any news about these transfer tokens?
    Are they still even planned, or have they just been dismissed?

2. Maelthra

Last I heard the server transfer token was written down on a napkin along with a bunch of other things that resides in a drawer in Higby's desk while the team tackles higher priority tasks.
  3. Badname707

Honestly, I'm pretty sure they don't want to do transfer tokens anymore. It would hurt the smaller servers too much.
  4. Chiss

Honestly i'd rather characters not be locked to any particular server.

You just login, pick your server, and go. It'd be so much nicer to have a single populated server during off-peak.
    • Up x 2
  5. ironeddie

I don't think we'll see transfer tokens until after another round of server merges. Which I think we'll see a few months after the ps4 release.
  6. Trukk

I don't think you'll ever see it.
  7. Verenz

It would hurt tenfold more than it would help.

90% of the people who will quit over not having access to it would only have swapped to an overpopped server anyway so we are better off without them.

Also to OP you have a rank 15 character on MIller!!!! Just delete it and make a new one, rank 15 would take me maybe 2 days to get to.
  8. Chiss

I'm slowly working my way back up....

Even at level 50, i dont have everything i want.... it's just so tedious to earn everything all over again.