Best weapon for HA [TR]

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Bodynasr, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Bodynasr

I am truly sorry if there has been a thread similar to mine but all the threads I have found regarding this were kinda out dated and I am a new player and I have been struggling to find whats the best weapon for HA; I got 1k CERTS, I got the Rhino and the CARV but should I get the mini chaingun? please share your experience and advices :)
  2. Sock

MCG with the BRRT attachment is extremely good, although that is a decent cert sink for a newer player. If you want to go a cheaper route, the MSW-R is a strong contender for the top TR LMG and it's a bargain for 100 certs. Get a foregrip and the soft point ammo for that and you'll be set. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice, so try them out in VR first and see if you have a preference.
  3. Takoita

Try out TMG-50 and see if it's up your alley. If you are looking for something with a bit more range, try AMR-66 and see if it works for you.
  4. vsae

T9 carv masterrace
  5. Robertooooo

Fixed that for you ;)
    Mini chaingun is absolutely worth 1000 certs. It's a great weapon for in base fighting and it's the second most fun to use weapon in the game after the lasher.
  6. vsae

MCG without the ex mags is a bullcrap
  7. Ubikuuu

If you haven't used the MSW-r, go get the damn thing now.
    It is the Assault rifle-like LMG and it doesn't cost a fortune.

1x sight + Grip + Soft points.
    Go get them champ.
    • Up x 1
  8. Navus

Fixed, since your so off base
  9. Casterbridge

TR is my alt but I think the only 3 guns I use on it are Carv, the MCG with BRRT, and the MSW-R.
  10. DaninTexas

TMG-50 is my go to

I also am liking the Bull for close to mid range fights these days
  11. Humvoid

MSW-R or T9 CARV are the best options, TR's longer range focused LMGs just suck. Rhino if you really have to have more accuracy than the CARV.
  12. bubbacon

MSW-R for 100Certs is the best bang for your buck in game. MCG is really good and fun.
  13. Epic High Five

CARV is all you need. It's a fantastic weapon and totally free. If you're feeling ritzy I couldn't possibly recommend the BRTT MCG highly enough.

It'd be OP if the TR ever freaking dropped ammo
  14. CrimsonEpsilon

T32 Bull, Nuff said.
  15. geekrider

Your stock T9-CARV is a beast. Rhino is also pretty good as it has a slightly faster reload than the CARV. I'm assuming you got this one free. You said you are a new player? My personal suggestion would be to upgrade your ability and suit slots first. If you've already done those and are intent on buying a weapon, then I suggest you buy the MSW-R. Cheap for a 100 certs. It fits between an Assault Rifle and LMG with 50 bullet magazine, faster reload and a tighter CoF. Get the Soft Point Ammo and Forward Grip. Scope preferential. Or if you want to go the expensive route. Get the MCG. BRRT attachment. Amazing weapon for suppression and area denial. If you find yourself running out of bullets too quickly, get the extended mags. Remember. Pre-fire around corners. Or you won't get anywhere with this weapon.
  16. IberianHusky

CARV all day every day. Followed by the MSW and MCG.
  17. Frozen-K

MSW-R is what I prefer. MCG for messing around, though it is a bit more competitive now. I'm not a huge fan of the CARV, but it is a solid weapon.
  18. Whatupwidat

What this man said - as someone who mains in the other 2 factions, it makes me sad as hell neither the NC or VS have ANYTHING like the CARV. Best lmg in game IMO :p