Connery: Miller is coming! 8pm BST

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ScottishRoss, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ScottishRoss

Hello Connery! I will be posting this on here, and in your respective forum. Unfortunately, I don't really know how to contact you otherwise.

As it says in the thread title, Miller is coming to your doorstep in our evening. For the last month, the TR, VS and NC have been working together to slowly and carefully get our troops onto your server so we can have a nice little fight with you :)

We are TR, since after a month of observation they need some help.

We hope that as many of you can make it and give us a real fight!
  2. A Crispy Taco

NC, VS vs. TR tonight is what I heard
  3. BorialisAurora

Gods dammit, I'll prep and ready my guys for this stupidity.
  4. brobackoff

good god wut ur sayin is the people frm miller sever are coming to connery to be killed by us.
  5. Patroclusx

Tr doesn't need anyhelp. If you want no fight and be over popped then yes that's a good idea. Or if you are playing super early in the day then maybe. You'll have more fun in a connery invasion as vs. Imo.
  6. Brenold

how does this work? you guys create characters on the server and start from scratch?
  7. kaptinkrunch88

Did this happen already or is it still upcoming? Sounds like the Helios ivasion of Connery we did before the servers merged. It was a good time.
  8. Gleerok

Take your dirty dalton A2A Libbers elsewhere, I'm sick of them.
  9. PWGuy93

Please do this every month or week.
    Fighting your players was great fun, you guys brought with you different strategies and fighting styles and made play more fun.