[Video] Vanguard Must Survive

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alarox, May 30, 2014.

1. Alarox

Nerp's thread inspired me to put this together. From Klypto's perspective, I was driving and he was gunning.

Let me know what you think.
    • Up x 8
  2. ronjahn

Cool video, nice work guys.

Those moments are so adrenalin pumping where you are just desperately trying to keep the tank alive and fight off the hordes who have decided that they are all going to focus on you. Lots of fun and way more challenging then people would give credit for.
  3. Adeon

Vanguard is amazing :(. Unlike Magrider.
  4. Inex

I'll take it as "artistic license" that the vid cuts off just after a Lib shows up. ;)
  5. Aesir

I would consider this "standard" ... for every Vanguard I pull, however I no longer pull them as often ... I become more of an Infantry player as of late :(

Anyway, nice video. Atleast someone stays true to his tank ...
  6. Klypto

I can't aim for crackers with the enforcer.

I actually walked up to the tank, helped finish repair while talking about how ridiculous the situation was, and then we drove away. My interest at the time was the tank fighting a few vehicles and then a lightining while burning and then avoiding a tankbuster and 2 daltons.
  7. lNeBl

You almost just need thermal to deal with that blinding muzzle flash when you fire that enforcer lol.
    • Up x 1
  8. Frozen-K

That liberator should be embarrassed.
    • Up x 3
  9. LibertyRevolution

That put nerps video to shame.
    • Up x 1
  10. FaLI3N

He is just lucky they removed the drop-pod tutorial, he never would of been able to fly that thing to ground.
  11. Demetrios

That was the best "won't be prowlin' no more" I've ever heard
  12. Alarox

Klypto's shadowplay cuts off in a few seconds.

Although, if I remember correctly we just drove back to friendly lines using the west side of the base.

Leave it to me.
  13. Inex

Which was fairly impressive, even if 'avoiding' seemed to be more up to the Lib.
  14. Alarox

Avoiding the TB was totally skill. Dalton was luck, although I think we might have been able to repair it in time.
  15. z1967

Why do you still use the Enforcer ML85? Isn't the Halberd better in most situations?
  16. Shockwave44

No, it's an 8 round clip vs. reloading after every shot.
  17. Alarox

It has higher AV DPS, so as long as you don't have to reload it will kill faster. It is also better at long-range fights. I also just like it a lot.
  18. Frozen-K

Enforcer still does more damage than the halberd, it just can't gib infantry and requires sight on your target for more than a second.
  19. dstock

I still can't believe you use proxy voice, lol.
  20. FBVanu

Nice video...

You should use fire suppression, to get out of the red/almost dead.. saved my butt numerous times