so why are the VS complaining about there pistols?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tf2hero, May 26, 2014.

1. Longasc

The Beamer isn't great when you fire at someone at point blank. No wonder the Repeater etc. burst fire guns are better guns for that.

But the GREAT iron sight ! and the accuracy even when firing rapidly and at range is unmatched. I definitely prefer the Beamer to Manticore and Cerberus.
    I guess the Commissioner is for people shooting others in the head at point blank, if I would hit more accurately I would probably do that, too.

The Vanu could use a double-triple shot gun to silence all those who cannot live without it, I am fine with the Beamer and would pick it over a Magshot e.g. all the time.
  2. FateJH

We could extend to one of the VS's pistols the kind of bonuses of the PS1 medium assault pistols. The VS Eraser's alternate fire mode mag-dumped rapidly, killing even full Rexo up close. It could easily be balanced against a fair short reload but a long long reload.

The real question is: the Cerebus, or the Manticore? The Beamer is far too iconic to change like that.
  3. jiggu

Because their pistols lack oomph.
  4. tf2hero

i can understand but i don't see why they don't make the Cerberus a 2 shot burst
  5. BillBoBaggins

If they sounded different i would probably use them more than the NS revolver.
    It just sounds so weak.
    Sound makes me pick certain guns over others,strange i know.