OMG i get killed a lot by dumbfire rockets I dont like it i hate this game higby please help me

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ikissyourface, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikissyourface

FLAK ARMOR
    • Up x 16
  2. EvilKoala

I came here expecting the worst.. Its nice to be wrong.. this really is a PSA. :)
    • Up x 6
  3. penandpencilman

Dumbfire kill total is true indication of skill, as much as KD and SPM.

Flak armor ruins this and thus ruins your skill and also your KD and SPM, a fundamental equation all players must understand.
  4. Plunutsud pls

5. Maelthra

DECIMATOR
    • Up x 2
  6. Maljas23

• Up x 3
  7. Elrobochanco

Love the tears already, how about the compromise that after you fire a launcher you can't weapon swap until you reload.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dis

• Up x 3
  9. Nepau

Hey I hear you VS like to Have a mobile tank that can dodge slower shots.. so we increased the speed of all projectiles so a blind grandma can hit you...
    • Up x 3
  10. TyranEndlos

But Flak Armor is just so time consuming to put on.
  11. TriumphantJelly

• Up x 3
  12. wickedhell3

just make it so that it doesn't dmg infantry as much and its ok!(i remember the had something like this in PS1)
    why make it faster? to compensate for the lack of aiming they need to do otherwise on tanks?(totally not infantry) lets indirectly get a better weapon vs all tanks but weaker vs infantry. dumb thinking
  13. Sincore

According to the video Dis provided, flak 5 still does not save you from a direct hit with a Decimator.
  14. AshOck

• Up x 1
  15. Clay

• Up x 2
  16. Vixxing

Moving at walking speed to the side WILL though!
  17. Hicksimus

Once again an issue that can be solved by scrapping the silly short TTK idea. But it's soooo trendy.....
    • Up x 1
  18. Mystogan

Yea, sure, soon AP and HEAT cannons and dalton will not OHK becsaue crying on forum.

Great work Higby. Also sniper rifles...

So if I get bullet in head I can be OHK but If I take ***** ROCKET (ROCKET! ROCKET! ROCKET! AP ROCKET!) in face than I won't be OHK? Ok, great.... logic Mr Higby is your biggest point!

So I have this rocket launcher that shots rocket that are able to penetrate tank armor, shot down ESF but if it hits flesh target it won't kill it beacsaue flesh is much better protection.... Ok Higby you won internet.

I suggest all empire Armor Manufactures to start producing tanks with armor made from enemies skin, flesh and dead bodies. Much better protection against rocket launchers.

BTW Mr Higby, wasnt Flak Armor made for NOT BEING OHK by rockets? So I assume players who are dumb enough to not use counter will get rockets nerf so they can start using Flak 5 and eat 3 rockets in face?

Bravo, bravo! SOE- you are best, just best....

And BTW Higby- wasn't Decimator ultimate anti-armor rocker launcher? So..it can one Shot ESF (made from metal I guess), 3-shot lightning from rear (tank...), 2 shot Harasser (armored vehicle), almost one shot MAX (taking 1 and half HP bar)....but it won't be able to OHK infantry?

Ok...guess more stupid ideas and I am done with game....really, there is a limit to nonsense even in game....
  19. Akashar

Is there really a matter about RL? Lol.
  20. Ragmon

ARMING DISTANCE... its just that easy (the answer is easy, the coding for it, I'm not sure).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.