Input lag on Medium settings

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ICas, May 24, 2014.

1. ICas

My problem in Planetside 2 is when i turn up the graphics settings to medium (I'm on all low now except for texture quility) i get massive input lag of about a half second, ( only mouse, not keyboard) This is weird because my frame rate is just fine at medium at around 50 FPS averange. And it's around 50-60 on low but no input lag at all. I'm wondering if it's just me or other people having this problem to.

I have a i5 4440 and a GTX 645 (337.50 beta driver, had this problem on older drivers too)

Thanks a lot for the help! :D
  2. PinkPonyOfDeath

Having the same issue...AMD Phenom 2 x4 840, AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series and 12GB RAM, works fine in windowed mode, but fullscreen is killing it (framerate seems not to be effected). Also I have much more lag since the last update...( I had lag before, since I have to use my neighbours Wifi, but at the moment it is just unplayable)
  3. henrickbr

4. BenYeeHua

Yup, PS2 can get strange input lag if it is GPU bound, you can try reduce the GPU load to push the bound back to CPU, or using a FPS limit to reduce the input lag.
  5. Alexlightning7

I had been having that too. going to fullscreen windowed mode seemed to fix it for me. it may not be the same issue, but worth a try.