Funnest thing to do?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codex561, May 23, 2014.

1. Codex561

Planetside 2 is unique in its genre giving place to countless playstyles and activities. But during casual gaming sessions some aspects are just adored by some players.

What is the funnest thing for you to do in Planetside 2?
  2. Prudentia

Cheesing till you get Hate tells.
    Then killing the guys who complained how skillless you are in humiliating ways.
    You killed MPain (Phobos)
    "Shotgun scrub"
    You killed MPain (Ghost with a Scoped headshot from 5m away)
    :>
  3. Llamar

Flying. That's it, just flying. I can't stand playing on the ground because it's so boring and bland and in general just sucks.
  4. Arkenbrien

Ramping up 200 m in the air with mah mag.
    • Up x 1
  5. ThunderSock

Ramkilling vehicles with a sunderer.
    • Up x 1
  6. Badname707

Flying. I've played flight sims and space combat games since I was a kid, but no other game has delivered an experience quite like this.

The second most fun thing is teamplay, in general. When you have a squad, or platoon of equally competent players and you can clearly see the effect your team's tactics and decisions have in a battle, that's a pretty awesome experience. On those days when the good leaders are on, and you have the majority of the organized forces of your faction working together towards a shared goal, that **** is pretty dope as well.

Most everything else is just average, except that there is more of it.
  7. LibertyRevolution

/yell
    • Up x 3
  8. a4555in

Driving a flash/harassar on a small incline. Or an MBT over a small little innocent piece of rock.
  9. Klypto

Drift in a Vanguard.

Killing everyone with pistols.
    • Up x 1
  10. z1967

Racer Lightning drifting around corners.
    Catching up to harassers in my racer Lightning.
    LA and all associated shenanigans with that.
  11. DaMann22

I like to turn the hud off, go to a TR,NC fight as an infiltrator with stalker cloak, and just watch.

Othertimes I like to take a full sundy of pubs and jump off a cliff.
    • Up x 1
  12. doombro

Playing with a fun group of players.

Using A2A missiles.
  13. Jalek

Hunting people in the warpgate or inside your spawn rooms, at least for NC on Connery.
    Some venture outside and run NC over with vehicles or shoot them in the back, but that takes skillz.

Gotta find some hillside somewhere just to bring up the certs menu or SC store. SOE should want people to buy things, but they need sanctuaries to make that feasible. More TK's than any other threat.
  14. Aesir

Pull a Titan HE / C85 Canister Vanguard while playing extremely drunk ... I never had so much fun ... I even cried tears ...
    • Up x 3
  15. vanu123

Holding out against overwhelming numbers 3 or 4 to one, and winning.
    • Up x 1
  16. Nerp

Two words. Basilisk flash.
  17. SpcFarlen

Get 6-12 friends. All infiltrators. Get explosive bolts for the crossbow. Use stalker cloak.

Sneak up behind enemy armor. Destroy armor. See rage.
  18. vanu123

Pulling off a RendeZook...... I have only done it once in planetside, but it was unforgettable.
  19. Ultimatestormer

Organizing Steel Rain. I organized my own Steel Rain for the first time today, and it was the second, maybe third time I've seen it since the Instant Action changes. The feeling of getting a successful beacon placement immediately followed by 11 drop pods falling and smashing all around you, immediately followed by a large push for an objective is simply unequaled.
  20. Latrodectus

I believe the medical term is "Flashilisk."