About BRRT...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by thingymajigy, May 19, 2014.

1. Navus

I hear the flash suppressor on the MCG is a good idea guys...

heard it in a video
    • Up x 2
  2. Nakar

To be fair if you could put a flash suppressor on the MCG it would have no downside.

But then your enemies would have slightly more trouble seeing you coming to flatten them like pancakes with your chaingun, and what fun is that?
  3. Pie Chasm

Aww DA reported me to papa mod.

It brings me great joy about your insecurity.

You're so cowardly, that you can't even fight your own battles on the forums.

Maybe you should try a real competitive game, but then you couldn't hide behind a wall of misdirection.
  4. Pie Chasm

Weapon stats.

Weapon Usage stats?

Big difference amirite
  5. Sock

Rest assured, no one in DA is concerned with OF decorum enough to use the report function.
  6. Flapatax

What's your in game name again?
  7. Pie Chasm

So I can open myself up to more harassment from your outfit?

If SOE had an iota of sense they'd stop "promoting" you, but it seems like in their ignorance of how you actually operate they think that people outside of your outfit actually like you.
  8. Tristan

If only you knew.
  9. Navus

theres a report function?
  10. thingymajigy

Because I am new to the forums i was happy to see my post go further than page 1.

After seeing that a lot of it wasnt really related to the OP, I was like, uh...ok then?

On a side note how do I quote someone so theres that blue box thing?
    • Up x 1
  11. Tristan

You click the Reply button on the bottom right of a post you want to quote.

Welcome to the forums, where crappy players try to tell good players how the game works.
    • Up x 2
  12. Silvermyst

The easiest way is to hit the "reply" button on their post.

I'll take you through a step by step process for some of the advanced things: (Note I'm doing it on a PC)

Try right clicking on the reply button to your own previous post on this page, then pressing "Open link in new tab."

You should get a page that just has a "reply to thread" heading, and a box for your reply. It'll look something like this: (only I've changed the normal brackets [ ] to these fancy ones { } in order for it to show on this post I'm making)

{quote="thingymajigy, post: 2713948, member: 175129"}Because I am new to the forums i was happy to see my post go further than page 1.

After seeing that a lot of it wasnt really related to the OP, I was like, uh...ok then?

On a side note how do I quote someone so theres that blue box thing?{/quote}

If I replace my fancy brackets with normal square ones it'll quote you instead:

If you want to break up their quote to comment separately, then copy and paste the ending quote coding to where you want it to stop, then put the beginning quote coding where it should restart: (again I'm using the fancy brackets so it doesn't actually do it on my post)

{quote="thingymajigy, post: 2713948, member: 175129"}Because I am new to the forums i was happy to see my post go further than page 1.{/quote}
    Yes, it's nice when that happens.

{quote="thingymajigy, post: 2713948, member: 175129"}After seeing that a lot of it wasnt really related to the OP, I was like, uh...ok then?{/quote}
    Yeah, they get off topic sometimes.

{quote="thingymajigy, post: 2713948, member: 175129"}On a side note how do I quote someone so theres that blue box thing?{/quote}
    I'm showing you right now. :p

Here's the above with the default boxy brackets, so it'll quote properly:

Yes, it's nice when that happens.

Yeah, they get off topic sometimes.

[quote="thingymajigy, post: 2713948, member: 175129"}On a side note how do I quote someone so theres that blue box thing?[/quote]
    I'm showing you right now. :p

Finally, if you want to quote multiple people in one post I'd just open "reply" threads for each of the comments you want to quote, then copy and paste the default replies from each of the new pages into the post you're making. Then you can close the extra reply tabs/pages you've opened as they're no longer needed.

(By the way, copy and paste on a PC is Control+C for copy and Control+V for paste.

I hope this helps and doesn't confuse you too badly. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  13. thingymajigy

Thanks a lot (not sarcastic;)).
    • Up x 1
  14. Drag0

The MCG was better before the BRRT - it was waaaay more accurate at better ranges

Why would you burst fire with the BRRT? That makes no sense "I'm going to stop shooting right when it starts to shoot faster" :confused:
  15. Corezer

BRRT is good solo and for attacking towers, where an enemy can come up at any point and you need to spin it up quick

for crashing a point, or defending an area with allies to act as an early warning that the enemy is coming (or darts/spotters) the ex-mag and an early wind up is better.

great gun either way, chews MAX units in ways the lasher used to have it's niche in, while being less of a niche weapon overall.
  16. Corezer

pie... aren't u pinkiepie... do you even still play???
  17. Gundem

Muh Lasher :(
  18. WarmasterRaptor

:eek:o_O

I've kind of soiled mah pants because of the over excitement that thought gave me. :oops:
    • Up x 2
  19. Casterbridge

The world could not contain the tears or rage something like that would produce.

MCG is in a good place I still prefer BRRT over extended mags, but both have their uses.

Biggest complaint for me is the weapon model ugh.
    • Up x 1