Baron has Laser Sight and Forward Grip

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tentakewls, May 22, 2014.

1. Tentakewls

:rolleyes:

Please SOE, stop making people hate you when they waste certs on attachments that have no effect on their weapons.
    I could force myself to believe that old shotguns have it because you are lazy and haven't removed them yet, but having them on a new one...why...the only possible outcome of this is that people are going to be pissed so why do this...
  2. OddChelsea

Laser sight actually helps us LAs that find ourselves in fly and gun situations. It isn't better than ex mags for most situations but due to the higher than average CoF of the Baron it DOES help LAs out. The spread is so small that when your CoF spreads massively from a jump you CAN miss most of your pellets. The grip however is completely useless.
  3. Ghosty11

Unless you are masochist long range slug user, then it helps control recoil for fast follow up shots.
  4. OddChelsea

Uhh, only horizontal recoil which even with slugs is almost non existent. I WAS a masochist slug user for a day and it's the CoF and bugged velocity that hurt it. It has 300 ms velocity, not 400. Same drop exactly as other shotguns.
  5. Tentakewls

I always thought LS only affected min CoF. Good to know...although I'd still pick extended mags
  6. Kronic

The Laser sight doesn't affect weapons in mid flight anymore.
    • Up x 2
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

:eek:

:(

that lie actually made me buy the gun
    • Up x 1
  8. OddChelsea

Test it out with slugs. Same exact velocity as the other slug shotguns with a worse CoF. It's the worst slug shotgun in the game. It's bugged I assume but we need SoE to fix it.
  9. John_Aitc

But... Pink and Gold Lasers...