Br 100 from waterson looking for a Connery outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Snake00223nc, May 19, 2014.

1. Snake00223nc

Hi I'm snake00223nc from waterson, I am a br 100 with over 80 day game time on my main. I am rhe leader of Expedition Auraxis [EXP0] ranked 150ish in the world with 160 or so members. I am planning on disbanding and moving to Connery. I live in Ireland so my game time is rather f*cked, current Connery character is Snake00223CONNERY. Any nc outfit interested in having me?
  2. A Crispy Taco

Welcome to Connery. There are a lot of outfits out there, I would recommend checking Recursion [00], 666 Devil Dogs [666], Outfit X [X], Hav0c [v0c], or [CASH]. Sorry if i missed anyone worth mentioning ;) hard to remember all the big names sometimes. Depending on your play style one of those outfits is bound to meet your needs. Good luck, have fun ;)
  3. Snake00223nc

Ty for the warm welcome :p
  4. Mkgrider23

How old/young are you?
  5. Snake00223nc

16 but being a respected leader of 160+ men I think of myself mature.
  6. Mkgrider23

Perfect. I'm starting a under 18 outfit. I posted in the forums. Read that and if you feel your want in go ahead and apply at

theminors.enjin.com
  7. Snake00223nc

I seem to have taken a liking to outfit X, let me see how this story unfolds I shall keep your proposition in mind!
    • Up x 1
  8. BorialisAurora

Outfit X is a good choice for any NC player on Connery, good guys and fun to fight
  9. hawken is better

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
  10. SNAFUS

Another potential flak spammer, I am disappointed ;).
  11. kaptinkrunch88

Outfit X is a good bunch of players. I think you'll enjoy running with them. If not feel free to jump in with TUBB anytime. We're more casual but we have fun and we know what we're doing....most of the time. Ignore Sanfu. Anything that keeps him from air farming squishies pisses him off. They could never buff the Mossie enough to make him happy.
  12. Snake00223nc

Bringing as much of EXP0 (was once 170 members) to connery, currently in a transition phase probably gonna loose a few, if outfit x goes south we will surely hop on with ye!
  13. kaptinkrunch88

We are currently around 50 members total but of that I'd say about half are active daily. We can manage a squad just about anytime. We'd love to step up our numbers and make more noise on the server. Most of our regulars are BR50 or higher but we only have three members over 70 and one over 90 so having the added experience would be very welcome. just let me know and I'll send you our RaidCall information.
  14. Snake00223nc

Let me see how thing go with X as I said if it doesnt work out I will most definitely help ye out!
  15. VanuSShooter

You should have joined Recursion bro ... I play in Connery as VS, I'm scared of 'em.