Moderately Skilled Player Looking For Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by HitMeWithLiGht, May 17, 2014.

1. HitMeWithLiGht

I am currently in the process of switching over from [TR] Waterson to [NC] Connery. I have no definitive qualms and the reason for why I want to switch over is that my friends have stopped playing and if I'm going to start over it might as well be another faction trying something else out. :)
    A little bit about me:
    My name is Jeff but I usually go by HitMeWithLIGht (hell yeah lets start it off with that awkward school introduction speech). I like video games and long walks around my room, what is outside and how do I do it?
    In all seriousness though I mostly played Medic when I started on TR and later up ended playing Engi/Max for my outfit. However I can and will play Medic or Engineer if that is what is needed for me to join. I would much rather play Heavy Assault. (I can pretty much play whatever, we can work that out later if you have any questions or input for me).
    I wholeheartedly prefer infantry combat compared to everything else, although I can tank well enough. However, if you ask me to fly about the only thing I can do is get from point A to point B (I can fly a Galaxy). plis no doge fight <3
    As a NUC member I would like to join one of the more competitive outfits, but if that is not an option I have no problem with joining another outfit as long as they do not regularly zerg as their tactic of choice. (if we have over 65% pop I usually redeploy out for a better fight, however if we are playing for objectives I have no problem doing so). Good Fights = Being Overwhelmed.

I have one general question for the Connery server based upon general outfit rankings, top 3 competitive NC outfits, the best (fun) outfit, the most zergy outfits (for curiosities sake)

I can and will have whatever VOIP program your outfit uses and I generally am a pretty personable person to play with.

For anyone that wants my stats I will post them belowDasanfall: TR: http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/HitMeWithLiGhtPlanetside forums: TR: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428026242697655617
    New Character: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428204126947199233

I will probably be checking this thread at least once a day till I find a home, Will respond to any questions or comments when I can! :)

P.S. sorry if the post is sort of chaotic and doesn't flow well ;p
  2. A Crispy Taco

Welcome to the server. I would recommend checking out 666, Recursion, Outfit X, ADK, h4v0c or CASH. Not sure who will meet your standards but those are the outfits I personally see the most of. Keep in mind the concept of being a "Zerg" outfit to some people is just being in a squad with someone other than yourself, depending on how much of an elitist you are :D I would recommend staying away from the "Super Elites" on this server as they seem more interested in stat padding, googling their own name and boasting about scores or how many people they can solo at 1 time :p Check out the outfits I named as a starting point and join their public squads to test the waters. I've had good experiences so far with the outfits I've named, not too many trash talkers that I've seen :) Good luck.
  3. Salous

Sounds like you might be a good fit in The Cohort. Check us out if you want to be a name, not a number for some "arm-chair general." Jump on our teamspeak 3 if you wish to speak with me, ill tell you everything you need to know about us and see if its something you're interested in.

By the way, we're an Infantry based outfit. We use gal/sundy for logistics.

Teamspeak ip:

t304.darkstarLLC.com:10076 password is cohortstrong.
  4. kaptinkrunch88

If some outfit hasn't grabbed you yet feel free to run with TUBB. We could always use more experience in our ranks.
  5. Mkgrider23

If you're under 18 go ahead check out The Minors @ theminors.enjin.com