Let's Discuss Implantpocalypse

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BoomBoom4You, May 20, 2014.

1. BoomBoom4You

Let's discuss how implants are going to ruin the game forever, and how without trying them we are certain they are pay-to-win and will forever cause imbalance.
    • Up x 4
  2. Silus

Honestly, the only two Implants I care about are the breathing one for when I'm running as a sniper and Marker (Which I was lucky enough to pick up) for when I'm Skyguarding.

My issue? How's the non cert, non SC recharging going to work? I've got better things to use 750 certs or 500 SC on than more batteries.
    • Up x 1
  3. levcat

Ahh, the old I'm-afraid-of-criticism-so-lets-preemptively-dismiss-any-talk-by-trolling tactic. Clever and totally original! Nice thread!
    • Up x 1
  4. LordMondando

Storm in a tea cup 4: the cloudening.
  5. Stormsinger

Implantpocalypse?!
    [IMG]

OH NOES!
  6. z1967

I AM SO FED UP WITH THESE IMPLANT THREADS I WANT TO BURN DOWN TH- Oh, my bad. Nevermind, the forums live another day. Carry on.
  7. MasterCheef

i just put 50$ buying implants and my KDR shot up 10 pts! Im invincible right now. No one has a chance against me 1v1.
    • Up x 1
  8. Tentakewls

So...is it just me or you can't turn them off unless you unequip them? That's just stupid...
    • Up x 1
  9. Corporate Thug

I only spent $49.99 and my KDR only went up 8 points and for some reason my infiltrator can't even kill liberators :( I should have spent that extra penny but, the economy.
    • Up x 1
  10. Goretzu

Nope, it's $$$'s in the bank. :cool:
  11. BillBoBaggins

It has given me enough reason to stop playing this game now.Well done SOE
  12. LibertyRevolution

Fun stuff burning through a charger every 10 mins... :rolleyes:

So far 3 regen 1, 1 battle hardened, 1 safe landing level 1 are my drops.
  13. BoomBoom4You

Implants as implemented don't have much of an impact, they're very situational. Compared to the implants in PS1, they are so watered down, their impact is almost negligible. I was hoping for something to really shake things up, this just tugs at the fringes.
    • Up x 1