[Suggestion] Why do the empire's not have great themes like these?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdamRah, May 19, 2014.

1. AdamRah

VS:

Electronic, Fits with spandex, Badass

NC:

TBF i like the NCs theme it's way better than Vaynews and TR, I'd think something country/linkin' park would of sounded good

TR:

Powerful, Ruthless aggression, Loyalty
  2. Paragon Exile

I really like the Planetside soundtrack.

I consider the Vanu theme to be the "main theme" of the game.
    • Up x 1
  3. Alarox

• Up x 4
  4. z1967

Why did they change it? That was actually really good music.

EDIT: Not to say that the current music isn't good but imo that stuff is better for the NC theme than hillbillies and shotguns.
    • Up x 2
  5. AdamRah

holy ****, that was amazing
  6. FateJH

Do you know that your suggested TR music sounds a lot like actual TR music, just with less energy?
    • Up x 1
  7. AdamRah

it gets annoying after you die, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA, BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BU-BU-DA-NA BUU-BUU-DOODOO-BA-BA. you see where this is going
    • Up x 1
  8. AdamRah

it's the violins that ruin it for me, but i love the TRs death theme, i honestly want to die over and over again just to listen to it
  9. DJPenguin

All rise for Planetside's national anthem.
    • Up x 2
  10. AdamRah

i can't get how boss it sounds WHY DID THEY GIVE THIS UP?
    • Up x 1
  11. Alarox

It was obviously too serious for this game.
  12. DJPenguin

to make the music guy for ps2 not feel bad is my only guess. PS1's soundtrack is amongst the few games in which i never turned off the music. PS2's music i muted in a heartbeat. NC's death jingle is poison for the ears.
  13. AdamRah

admit, trs death tingle is actually good though
  14. Jogido

I believe a remix of this theme still exists in the character select screen in ps2 for an NC char
  15. Paragon Exile

I once listened to the Vanu deployment song for five hours.

Come at me bro.
  16. AdamRah

you were probably spending those stacks of certs, mr. paragon
  17. Dibola

This should be the TR's.
  18. Iridar51

No, this should be the VS theme:

I think it's even similar to the theme they already have.
  19. CrashB111

How disgusting, take your dubstep and leave with it. True Terrans are the only theme for this game.

20. Cougarbrit

Sounds very 2003.
    • Up x 2