internet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nooby planetsider, May 18, 2014.

1. Nooby planetsider

hey guys im playing ps2 again because my internet is gonna get better because im moving and im gonna be hooked up to the router but for now i have to deal with a wireless adapter till then how do i deal with it do i go on to a low populated region for now and then make a new character what should i do THANKS!!!
  2. BillBoBaggins

3. FateJH

• Up x 4
  4. Nooby planetsider

5. Codex561

Are you satisfied with your current job and pay?

For OP: You should stop downloading ****
  6. Latrodectus

You do the Lord's work sir.
  7. Simferion

Have you tried a powerline adapter?
  8. Takoita

In my experience, wireless does not cut it for Planetside 2 regardless of the server. Random disconnects - short or long - happened every day until I got a long enough cable from my router to the desktop.
  9. Bonom Denej

I don't know if I got lucky or simply had good hardware, but I'm using Wifi since the early days of Counter Strike Source and I never had any problem with it. Ping under 20ms at all times and no random disconnects. Today I'm using a cable because my router is next to my computer so it would be dumb not to, but I absolutely never had any trouble with Wifi.
  10. Takoita

Good router and good provider then. Out here where I live the choice is not so good, so laying down cables it is for me.
  11. Moz

You should have got a good adapter.

I play wirelessly with no lag and no disconnects (except for the servers dying at the end of alerts), and my signal has to go through a tiled bathroom a glass table through the ceiling, In fact it couldn't be further away from the router in my house.

It not down to wireless its down to hardware or ISP.
  12. Metaphor

Continue to lay cables, good sir.