Draw a vehicle you would like to see in the game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cpu46, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ExarRazor

so, basically, you want this:[IMG]

planetside 1 saves the day again!
    • Up x 4
  2. Ripster

I think those are the jump pads. The dongs just show which direction the jump pads are going.
  3. Redshift

Ah a directional Johnson!
  4. VedaBug

I love this idea :D need more ridiculous speeds in this game!! also imagine the tight little gaps you could zip thru :D
  5. Greiztoph

A defender Type Tank would be awesome.

[IMG]
  6. KnightCole

Yeah, SoE really dropped the ball in making each faction feel unique. I said this just last night about the flashes, how every nation gets the flash...

It just looks wrong when a VS drives a flash....they use hover, mag coils or w/e..doesnt seem very....techno geekish for a VS to use wheels.

Why cant SoE get to work and make each faction truly unique. That is what this game is missing. Faction uniqueness....its just a bland shooter game....

Those vehicles in ur pic there are awesome to. Very Faction specific...why we no haz in game!?
    • Up x 4
  7. KnightCole

No, I didnt draw this but yes please!

[IMG]
  8. Spudhunter

I allmost always play Vanu and thought the flash was a bit lame. SOE really needs to add these! I've been getting annoyed having to parallel park my flash when there is amazing hover technology. Wheels are for Weenies!
  9. BillBoBaggins

10. Divinorium

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Divinorium

Ooops, my bad, we already got the Reaver.
    • Up x 1
  12. iLogan

I personally would like to see the Mosquito reworked.

Make it look something like.. erm...

[IMG]
  13. asmodraxus

The skyguard from planetside 1 would be nice along with the tanks from that game.
  14. Hoki

[IMG]

Doesn't have any weapons except a claw that can attach to enemy vehicles, which it can drag around or pick up depending on weight of the vehicle.

I think this would be hilarious.
  15. Bobsquddle

My suggestion for the TR:
    [IMG]

My suggestion for the NC:
    [IMG]

My suggestion for the VS:
    [IMG]
  16. Taemien

Screw your Masakari

[IMG]
  17. KnightCole

FALCON PAWNCH!!!!
  18. LibertyRevolution

Freelancer is still around? I should reinstall that..