It's time for TR and NC to get a LASER/Plasma NS Weapon.It's fair that we get one and fits the lore!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G.O.A.T, May 17, 2014.

1. G.O.A.T

It's time.

VS get conventional bullet weapons but NC/TR don't get laser/plasma weapons?

Is time for NS to make a Laser/Plasma weapons for us....not only is it fair but it fits the lore.

NS is known for making special kind of weapons, Vanu technology is all around them, they can easily engineer a vanu type weapon...not only that but they could travel thru space/time in wormholes, your telling me NS never made a laser weapon? lulz.

So yeah it's time to include it...Just makes the TR lasers Red and NC lasers blue.

Time to be fair.
  2. Thardus

If you want to use laser weapons, you've got two options. Join Vanu, or be executed as a dangerous radical by NC/TR command.
    • Up x 23
  3. G.O.A.T

Lets use that same logic for Vanu...either join TR or NC if you want bullets.....but SOE gave you conventional weapons.

Sorry but Im tired of the bias.

I will pay to have laser weapons on NC/TR....its only fair.
    • Up x 1
  4. Thardus

Anyone can use bullets. Chemically powered guns are not the cutting edge of technology. Seriously, fluff-wise, any TR or NC soldier that wishes he had Vanu weaponry is going to be in some serious trouble.
    • Up x 2
  5. G.O.A.T

So let me get this straight.

The Terran Republic found Auraxis, went thru a wormhole...had that advanced tech to accomplish that....but neither could the TR or NS do a laser weapon, when it's quite clear that the human technology was really advanced, more advanced than laser weaponry...LMFAO.

So no...Laser weapons are not cutting edge technology when Humanity is so advanced that they are using wormholes etc.
    • Up x 1
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Ewww noooooo.......
    • Up x 7
  7. FactionTraitsFTW

NO, NO, NO and NO and NO again, and just in case you forget: NO!
    • Up x 3
  8. Aeravic

Bullets wreck laser/plasma in this game anyways.
    • Up x 3
  9. TriumphantJelly

The wormhole was not of their creation, they just found it and stuck their noses through, and half of their fleet was blown up because of it. Yes... advanced. And by the way, how does making potassium nitrate combust in a confined space and push a small chunk of cordite that hits the enemy even NEARLY equate to creating a steady pulse of heat, surrounded by plasma that then decays the elements that the enemy is made of? Seriously... Also, the wormhole was much like the ones in Farscape, look it up. once you've done so, imagine taht the Ancients are the Vanu race, and that John is somewhere else (Auraxis) getting drunk and having a spandex party.
  10. Evil Lyn

On a side note, isn't Farscape that idiotic ages 5-12 "sci-fi" show with the sock puppets and the bad guy that wears full-body black spandex and has balls on his chin?
  11. Hoots

No.
  12. Hatesphere

you missed a step in there with the gun powder, you do not fire cordite at people, you use it to propel a chunk of metal.

as for giving the other factions an NS energy weapon, I am all for it honestly. maybe it will make the other factions realize that no bullet drop isn't all its cracked up to be.
    • Up x 1
  13. NoctD

Bring back those Mass Drivers!
  14. Ribero

I'd say yes, but only because I want to hear everyone yelling "I need more batteries".
    • Up x 1
  15. z1967

I might just buy a Commissar hat just to cap some filthy traitors battery spammers in the back of the head. "You want batteries? You get bullet instead"
    • Up x 1
  16. Quiiliitiila

Well, I wouldn't say it's for ages 5-12. But it's a bit less serious than say Battlestar Galactica or Star Trek. Honestly, it's a great show if you just watch it without any pre-dispositions, a real shame when it got cancelled.
    • Up x 4
  17. BillBoBaggins

NS weapons are not that great anyway,VS have weapons that outshine any NS weapon.So your point is invalid.

Besides you would not be able to use VS weapons,only them with Vanu blood are capable of handling them.
  18. TriumphantJelly

Oh.I thought bullets nowadays are made of cordite :p Bullets eh?
    And potassium nitrate IS gunpowder. (KNO3 or something).
    And no, eliminating all uniquity any faction has is not the way.
  19. TriumphantJelly

Probably. I liked it, so eh, you can bash it all you like, my opinions are mine, and I'll keep them, thanks.

And I think the ball-chinned guy is Scorpius. His personality is enough to convince most that Farscape is not for 5 year olds.

And don't you call my Pilot a sock puppet.
    • Up x 2
  20. doombro

Can't say I'm happy with faction flavor these days

I figured NC would get EM weapons, vanu would get alien weapons, and TR would get kinetic weapons.

Instead, NC gets kinetic weapons, vanu gets space disco, and TR gets reskinned common pool.
    • Up x 1