does dev have contempt for VS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Emetann, May 13, 2014.

1. Devrailis

To be fair - while we may be the drunk faction, VS gets all the drugs.
  2. stalkish

just a quick question?
    Do all of your responses boil down to L2P, its pretty sad that your opinion is instantly 'this player is ****'.
    Whatever man good luck with things...
  3. Halkesh

Vanu DPM is worst by ~15%. For the DPS, I've see any TR or NC AR that has better DPS than a vanu AR.
    About the recoil, I think you forget Vanu has the higher First Shot Recoil Multiplicator.
    Personally, I think Vanu need more DPM, just add some bullet. Something like 34/35 bullet per magazine is enough. (except for the HV-45, it should stay at 30).

Good idea.
  4. BillBoBaggins

VS is most challenging faction imo.
  5. minhalexus

Challenging by how much?
    0.01%....or 0.02%.

There has been many changes in the past, but the game on the whole is still the same.
    Therefore i do not understand, how VS from 1 year ago was considered easy mode, and now is hard mode.

If you are saying that VS is boring to play, then yes I can agree with that.
    VS has some good and unique stuff, but the general guns are boring to use and hear.

Don't mistake boring with being UP or challenging.
  6. Emetann

All ESF can perform manoeuvre as well. Not one better then an other
    The scythe used to do it better, but it was now from a long time ago. So why does the mossie still have the speed superiority? Like the little hitbox wasn't enough for advantage

A mag of mossie ammo can shoot down an ESF if no bullet miss, the same thing for a scythe is impossible => no problem? Really?
  7. Giggily

All of the factions are easy to play.