[Suggestion] TR Overpop and Warpgate Team Killing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HellasVagabond, May 10, 2014.

1. HellasVagabond

Ok so it wasn't enough that 3 out of 4 times when i log in Miller/Esamir the TR are overpop (for example today it was 19% NC, 20% VS and 61% TR) but i also have to deal with BR 1-5s who are in the Warpgate doing tking ?
    I mean is this game EVER going to get serious ?
    Many complain about K/D because they don't want to care about whether they die 100 times and kill 1 enemy in the process....Well personally i don't care what people say and do but right now i need to take it the other way around....Why should my K/D get decreased just because of Tking in the Warpgate ? Silly perhaps sure but it's stupid no matter how one sees it. So either SOE needs to return the no-damage zone inside the warpgates OR disregard friendly kills inside the Warpgate (not to mention that people who do Tking in the warpgate should be banned).
    Ideas ?
  2. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Time for SOE to clean out trash and start banning people !! Get tired of the trolls in warpgate just TKIN myself !!
  3. HellasVagabond

Well perhaps they did it on purpose who knows.
  4. squarebug

there should either be weapons lock or no friendly fire in the warpgate. that is bs