Gunning a dalton.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GEWJANA, May 7, 2014.

1. GEWJANA

thought i'd just go ahead and upload this for funzies. not sure wtf happened to the first clip.

• Up x 4
  2. Verviedi

Good job attacking air targets with your instagib lolcannon when you could have actually supported your forces on the ground!
    • Up x 1
  3. GEWJANA

I appreciate the support.
    • Up x 7
  4. Kylerr

LOL. Oh wait, you're serious.
    Okay. First of all, attacking air targets IS supporting your forces on the ground. If nobody attacked the air targets, what do you think they'd do? Hmmm... let me think.... maybe attack the ground forces?!
    And I could go on for hours about how the dalton is far from OP due to the extreme amount of skill/luck/bad flying on the part of whoever's getting shot down to actually kill air (especially now that the shredder is superior in every way due to the dalton nerf) but I don't think you're actually serious, because all of what I just said is 99% common sense and there's no way you couldn't figure it out yourself

EDIT: wow you only have like 4 days of playtime. yeah there's no way you're serious.
    • Up x 4
  5. Verviedi

On one of my accounts. I have quite a few. Are you seriously berating me for only putting 100 hours into the game? I mean, it's not like my parent's interfere, or I have a life, or I'm only able to play for 10 hours a week...
  6. Kylerr

No, I'm just saying that you really don't play this game enough to be whining on the forums so much. You should probably actually play the game first
    • Up x 2
  7. Verviedi

I have 10 hours of computer time per week. I have unlimited forum time because iPhone.
  8. Stormsinger

You have my condolences, that's no way to live.
    • Up x 1
  9. McToast

Moin

Nice vid, I'm actually impressed by how you hit stuff with zoom =). Whenever I have zoom on the Dalton I can't hit jack with it.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  10. Verviedi

Your image is broken. It's just showing
  11. Tommyp2006

Try using unfiltered internet.
  12. Verviedi

None of that here.
  13. GaBeRock

Nerf liberator. Liberator OP. Nerf dalton. Dalton OP. Nerf ground. Falling OP. Nerf Lumifiber. Lumifiber PAY TO WIN OP.
  14. Tommyp2006

ok then, why can I see the image and you can't?

It's the double facepalm image of Picard and Riker from TNG, and underneath it, it says "double facepalm, for when once facepalm doesn't cut it"

It's not broken, it's on your end, just like in every other thread when you say the image is broken.
  15. JackD

You dont know how wrong your comment is so i explain it to you. Some aircrafts support their forces by taking out enemy forces on the ground, OP takes out those aircrafts. Therefor he supports his ground forces by killing the aircraft that otherwise would attack and kill allied ground forces.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Herby20

A video of a dalton gunner shooting at ground targets would be boring as hell.
    • Up x 1
  17. oberchingus

WTF? Dalton gunning ESFs is one of the hardest things to do in this game. And it absolutely supports the forces on the ground.......who writes this tripe?
    • Up x 1
  18. ronjahn

An ESF pilot who has been shot out of the sky by Dalton's 1 to many times?
  19. oberchingus

LOL get out of your ESF and go support your troops on the ground! :)