Getting bored

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Schwak, May 7, 2014.

1. Schwak

I don't know what it is but I just don't feel like playing PS2 all that much anymore. Coincidentally I just upgraded my computer and I'm playing a lot better so I don't know. Tried to give NC a shot but other then the Reaver I can't stand the guns and the Vanguard is such a boring vehicle to drive compared to the Magrider. What do?
  2. GotCerts

You got to BR 100 in 17 days?! How? Teach me!
    • Up x 1
  3. Nody

Take a break; play some other FPS and realize that the 12 vs 12/32 vs 32 etc. is simply to small to be fun and / or organize theme troll nights with your outfit to roll with silly stuff (i.e. 10 Harrassers with a 50/50 split on AV/AA guns etc.) :)
  4. TungstenCarbide

Getting bored? Maybe you have ADD or ADHD or any combination of those letters.

Try playing planetside2 while listening to a podcast on your iPhone while jogging on a treadmill.
    • Up x 1
  5. Maljas23

Take a break. Shell out $150 bucks for Archeage Alpha. Get bored of that and come back here.
  6. Prudentia

try funky stuff.
    after getting bored by automatic spam machines i moved on to stuff that requires more skill to get good results:
    CQC with the CQC BASR, priceless when you come into a room and donate multiple headshots in a row and clear it before allies storm it with Assault classes
    Sologalaxy, similar to a Sololib, just harder to pull off
    Harrasser driving, the free afterburner is so good and on Amerish there are just so many bases where you can get over the walls and be a better indoor tank then the MAX will ever be
    PPA Lib hunting: fun, challenge and rage tells, just perfect.

I'm pretty sure you can find stuff for yourself that you never attempted or gave up on that can be fun now that you are more skilled.
  7. 3asyD

Same here bored of the large scale deathmatch now, after over a year I expected more content but hey we have new flashlights lol. Take a break for about it might help, it hasn't for me I still haven't played for over a month now.
  8. Paragon Exile

I don't understand why people make these threads.

We don't care, go play something else.
  9. soultrax

I don't understand why people like you post in threads like this????

Go post somewhere else.
    • Up x 3
  10. Devrailis

You can't leave, your Liberator was the one true Liberator. All the others were just false pretenders.
  11. Schwak

There was some good farm.