[Video] The sneakiest being on Auraxis - Skywhale Combat

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Akaan, May 4, 2014.

1. Akaan

Pilot: [ABTF] Shintyx
    Server: Miller

Loadout:
    High-G Airframe
    Nanite Auto Repair
    Fire Suppression
    Walker
    Drake
    Bulldog
    Bulldog
    • Up x 7
  2. Slandebande

Great stuff. Truly one of the few pilots where I'm usually more interested to see what you are doing, than trying to shoot your out of the sky!

Also, the Pink Panther theme was an amazing re-listen, had completely forgotten about that gem. Nice editing to make it more-or-less synced with the video itself :)
    • Up x 1
  3. SebDollar

Best skywhale EU
    • Up x 3
  4. IamnotAmazing

is anyone else's favorite part of skywhales the happy face made by the lumifiber on the back?
    • Up x 2
  5. Akaan

Thank you :)

Now get Boomelade back and ride Harassers again! It was always a blast to fight you two in one.
  6. Flag

Best sky-whale: world!

Bring it on cswic!
    • Up x 1
  7. missionAvs

Lets just say I have a new favorite PS2 vid. Amazing lol. My favorite was from 2:50-3:10 :D.
  8. Slandebande

Working on it ;) And yes, it was without a doubt some of the more fun fights we have had, not least because they were so different from typical combat :)
  9. Cswic

It'd kinda be too difficult to say who's better even if people wanted to try.

1) Different servers so different "air game".
    2) I've been able to record for 1year+ but Shinty only recently has been able to do so so it wouldn't be fair to go by something like "most video views".
    3) Unlike with ESFs, you can just have a "skywhale duel/tournament" since all that would amount to is seat swapping to walker each other or shoot bulldogs at each other, which isn't very representative of "being a skywhale".
  10. Flag

Yes, I know. :p
    Please take it as the customary jab across the pond that it's meant to be. ;)
  11. Cswic

:p All the galaxy pilots more or less get along with each other so I get ya. Such a small amount of whales that it'd be silly to have arguments etc just because of ego.
    • Up x 1
  12. Flag

As a former part-time whale, have a thumbs up. ;)
  13. VoidMagic

omg I laughed I cried it was better than Cats...
  14. PraiseTheSpandex

Battlewhale makes me so excited.
  15. Akaan

Yep pretty much that. I do enjoy battling other Gals more when I have gunners as well. Makes it into a pirate ship battle. Broadside mateys!
    • Up x 2