TR outfit recruitment

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by R31GN, May 4, 2014.

1. R31GN

Looking for people to start an outfit with, to join the outfit you must be on the TR faction you can reply on this thread with your characters username you have to be battle rank 20 or above and have a score per a min of at least 0.72 and a KDR above 0.6, if you meet all the requirements you will be invited.
  2. Icemanthemyope2

KDR above 0.6: in our outfit about 1/3 have a KDR below that, yet they are crucial to the outfit and I am glad they are part of it. They are true team players you can rely on every time, some of them are the brave engineers willing to sacrifice their bodies over and over again to keep that Sundy or Max up, others are great leaders able to keep the squad together and act in unison. I would argue that willing to be a real team player is more important in selecting outfit members than a certain KD ratio. You may shoot yourself in the foot selecting by KD ratio only...

Icemanfive
    TR - Roughnecks
  3. R31GN

Well I can't have a ****** kd cause if you would just die over and over instead of being smart well go ahead.
  4. Corporate Thug

Perhaps a bit more information about what your outfit will be like, as in casual or competitive? The reason is I was browsing through this section of the forums wondering if there was an outfit that had a similar play style to mines.