what happend to common sense...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sekone, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sekone

omg can you whiners just SHUT UP? OK...so you get killed sometimes by air when you don't have air support, is that unfair?...NO
    You don't go to combat without infantry, our without tanks, or without AA, why should you not need any aircrafts? wasnt it supposted to be combined arms?
    oh and another thing, do you know how much liberators have been nerfed over time? yes they got a buff some time ago but it's not something huge like all strictly infanty/tank playing people seem to imply, It finally got a buff after being nerfed countless times that made it useless for evreything except chasing loners streeking around the continent, most of its weapons are shadows of their former selfs and....I'm OK with it, but it shouldnt get nerfed again, it will be useless then...again.
    Srsly if you have problem killing something, standard procedure shouldn't be just go to the forums and complain (nerf this!!1! waaah(especially when it ALREADY HAS been NERFED COUNTLESS times)) how about figuring out how to kill it? because i know many ways of doing it, it can be hard yes BUT IT'S NOT MY LITTLE PONY THE GAME, you are RUINING THE GAME FFS, YOUR KILLING THE GAME BY MAKING THE DEVS CHANGE EVREYTHING ALL THE TIME, let them develope new content instead of using all the time rebalancing evreything for an infinite cycle that will never end, it will never be perfect but can we just settle somewhere where things can be fun?...I bet there are tons of people who have left because evreything they work towards gets nerfed sooner or later, sometimes things need rebalancing but that should mostly be new stuff, not stuff that's been in game from day 1...
    and I bet you never flew a lib before or you would know that the buff was very much needed if libs should have a place on the battlefield and not just outside of it. If you don't like aircrafts can you please (i really mean this) go play another game, I don't care if it's cod or whatever but let one of the few games that has combined arms with aircrafts be fun for people that like that kind of stuff?
    for the record I loved the lib when i started playing but now I never fly anymore unless it's to chase down a fighter/lib so I know what it's like to be on the ground when libs are hovering above you, They are hard to kill (when alone wich you shouldn't be in the first place) but they are suuuuuuuper easy to scare away.

tl;dr your nerf request has already been granted ~10 times, you should feel bad for killing the game oh and L2play
  2. PlatoonLeaderG

WALL OF TEXT-carefull to not crush on it
    • Up x 2
  3. NinjaTurtle

Please use paragraphs, makes it much easier to read.

As for your point I agree mostly
  4. Sekone

haha it was mostly a rant but I get so sick of all the nerf calls, like seriously, are we just gonna keep complaining about something thats been in game since day one stil being OP after how many "balance(nerf)" passes?
    SOE should just announce that unfortunately they do not have the resources nor capability to buff incompetent into a balanced category..
  5. z1967

I think I will stop my complaining when Libs take less tank shells to kill than a tank.
    • Up x 16
  6. FateJH

I agree. Let's devote some resources to finding where that happy medium is for everyone involved.

What people are complaining about is that the Liberator has the capacity to quickly dispense everything easily in one configuration or another, sometimes multiple having the same capacity, but there is nothing in the game that has half the capacity at killing the Liberator in one configuration or another. Another way of looking at it is that every option in the game can be dispatched handily, with the exception of the Liberator (and Galaxies). Drop C4 into a squad-defended room and have enough time to detonate it? the squad's fault, because any of them could have stopped the enemy if they had noticed. That is generally how the situation is considered. If teamwork is the Liberator's callsign, something that could cheese the Liberator would not work because of its teamwork; instead; nothing is allowed to cheese the Liberator.
    • Up x 2
  7. Bl4ckVoid

If you see nothing wrong with the game, why don't you play instead of writing to the forums?

Go back and farm in your Lib, while you still can.
    • Up x 4
  8. Codex561

*Starts his thread by whining*
    • Up x 5
  9. Gustavo M

i.e "Please don't nerf my toy".
    • Up x 7
  10. Hosp

Thanks, I was about to ask for a TLDR. also...

IBTL
    • Up x 1
  11. Tedd

Not even superman complained about his powers.
  12. Aesir

• Up x 2
  13. Paisty

Another pilot arguing to keep his OP cert generator.

Nothing to see here.............

Oh, btw most people are asking for buffs to AA or a new way to deal with Libs/air.
    • Up x 2
  14. DaninTexas

I would love love love a G2A turret option for engineer. I would drop $20 for something like that.

Till then I will always carry G2A on HA with extra rockets
    • Up x 1
  15. KnightCole

IT should. Shoot some tank shells into a C130...see if it takes more then 1 or 2....Air craft dont take shots well....
    • Up x 1
  16. Pikachu

There is missile launcher mana turret in the files.
  17. BoomBoom4You

someone is mad his OP toy is about to get nerfed
    • Up x 1
  18. KnightCole

That post was TLDR, what OP toy is about to get nerfed?
  19. z1967

Realistically an AP round would go in one end and go out the other (in most cases). HE/HEAT would blow a huge hole in those fragile aluminium frames and send just about any aircraft down in flames. Also HE shells would fly just as fast as their AP cousins but courtesy of Infantry whine we can't have nice things (Don't get me wrong, HE was silly back in the day, but nerfing velocity really didn't do anything to nerf the round and was kinda pointless).
  20. Tbone

People are whining cause its easier than thinking and combining A-B and C.

Second note:If the devs are stupid enough to listen to whiner than the game deserves to be killed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.