[Video] Top10 WORST Vanu Weapons (controversial)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yamiks, May 2, 2014.

1. Akeita

Nuff' said, go and play more infiltrator VS's lover.
  2. Get2dachoppa

Bah, you're both lazy bums! Here, I'll link a few vids he's done about the Phaseshift.

My 2 cents, the Phaseshift would probably be in my top 5 of worst VS weapons. I'm a bit puzzled the Spectre was tied for #2 on this list when its better in every way than the Phaseshift in a semi-auto capacity. The Spectre can't OHK with a headshot, but a double tap to the head gives you the same result in probably the same amount of time as charging your shot. Then it just comes down to how much you value infinite ammo, which I find a poor tradeoff for having a smaller clip size (before overheating), less velocity, slower rate of fire, and more recoil. So I appreciate your opinion Yamiks, but that's why I disagree on the Phaseshift. :)
  3. Unclematos7

"If you say that skilled player can do very well with ghost, then by that logic, skilled player with SMG can be even more productive"

THANK YOU!

If you are a skilled player, you can make pretty much anything work at a reasonable level. Does that make the gun good at the areas you are using it? Not always. Does that make the gun good at all? Not always.

About low zoom bolt actions: I found them to be only good at one thing: xXMLGqu1cksc0p3tr1cksh0tzXx and other derping.
    The low zoom semi automatics were better before the recoil change.:mad:
  4. Gundem

VX6-7 is by far one of the best carbines in the game. The problem is that you were using it without the advanced laser sight. With that equipted, it's hip CoF is smaller then pistol CoF.

Like others have said before, it just needs to be kitted out. I have found that Adv. Laser. x1 Scope, SPA and Suppressor make it a beastly weapon.
  5. Epic High Five

Infil community: "NO DROP ON A SNIPER RIFLE WOULD BE INSANELY OP! EVEN NOT MUCH DROP IS TOO OP!""
    Infil community: "UNLESS THE VS GET IT, THEN IT'S TERRIBLE"

Thankfully Infiltrators can and should be wholly ignored and/or given friendly Commissioner interviews and you won't be harming the battle in any way, shape, or form.

The 2-3 infils per server that play close-mid as a member of a team you wouldn't be able to kill anyway.
  6. Kurohagane

If hailstorm is so high on the list, then anteres LC should be #1.

I just auraxiumed it, and i can say for sure it is not as good as the hailstorm, which i de facto auraxiumed two times if that was possible. The only thing it has going for it is the sustained fire, and spare ammo. The low rate of fire is a big turnoff, and even though it has good velocity, the spread makes it not that good on longer distances, where the velocity could have been useful, so it cancels out. It might be better against libs and gals, though. Otherwise, meh.
  7. Whatupwidat

IMO the Pulsar C is one of the best carbines in the game.
  8. NC_agent00kevin

VX6-7 and Pulsar C are two of the best weapons in their class between all the factions.