Briggs Server Update April 30th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdevil24

Any word on fixing the SLI issues?
  2. AMARDA

What happens if we already have membership? Does it stack?
  3. DubiousPhysics

Thanks for keeping us updated. How will the 3 free months of membership interact with subscribing to membership otherwise? Assuming this and the major crash issues are fixed, I might want to take advantage of the current membership sale. :)
  4. RadarX

It should be added to your existing available time.
  5. DubiousPhysics

That's good to hear. Hopefully the remaining commerce issues will be resolved soon.
  6. Ikissyourface

I assume this free 3month membership process is automatic right? yet when I logged on to Briggs I am not a member yet. What do I need to do?
    • Up x 2
  7. Nitish Sharma

I have 2 months of membership remaining from my 6 month with 1000 SC to claim,so this will add 3 more months to it and 1500 SC to it,right?
    • Up x 1
  8. Arch Dragon

Can you also give us a decal that says "I survived Loginside" :p
    • Up x 4
  9. OccultoAU

First of all, let me congratulate SOE on vastly improving the login times.

I've been pretty vocal in my annoyance, but I'm happy to see things returning back to normal.

Question for Radar - do the membership months apply only for existing members or is it all Briggs players? (I recently cancelled my subscription (about a week ago), so it's showing I have no membership at all at the moment).
    • Up x 2
  10. CAMIKAZE78

Thank you guys! This is some great news. I do have a quick question. I have 1 month left of sub on my account, will the three months bonus be added on at the end of that period or no?
  11. Ikissyourface

It says on the post "all SOE customers who have spent their time on Briggs" so I assume its ALL of us Briggs players irregardless of previous membership status, everyone should be a member.

But its showing I am not a member too. :( I want my freebies
    • Up x 1
  12. OccultoAU

Given the commerce side is a bit screwed at the moment, I'm happy to wait.

I tried renewing my membership (as I said I would on /r/briggs) before this announcement, and received an error when it tried to process my credit card details (red box, no text if anyone's interested).
  13. DevDevBooday

Did I ever tell you you're my heeeeeeeeroooooooo!
    You're the wind beneath my wiiiiiiiiings!
  14. o.Solei.o

That's mighty big of you!

Does this only apply if you've been logging into Briggs during the outages? (Would hate for the people who temporarily moved to other servers to keep playing to lose out on this!)
  15. Lufeng

Appreciate it very much, however, it doesn't appear we have Membership/Subscription/Compensation yet.

That said, still very appreciative of the fix.
  16. hellomumbo369

This comp is great and really thank you but can I ask what you are gonna do to help us regain the players we have lost? A lot of people deleted their accounts as well. May I suggest that you give briggs players 2 codes each starting with the prefix briggs? These codes would have 750 sc, enough for 1 of any gen gun and 1500 certs as well as that survey thing for another gun. What you can do with these is give them to a friend to give them incentive to give the game a try. The prefix briggs is so that you can only use a code with the briggs prefix on your account once to avoid it being abused. The 1500 certs are to help give newbies a head start in gear.
  17. WeaverMSI

Thanks RadarX for keeping it together. This compensation indicates that SOE has been listening, and does in fact care about the Briggs community. Huzzah.
    • Up x 1
  18. hellomumbo369

watch feedback carefully on Friday because that is during peak.
  19. OccultoAU

Like a child learning to walk, one step at a time.

It'll be a few days (prime time this weekend will be the big test) before we know whether it's been fixed completely.

Flooding the internet with advertisements proclaiming everything's good and people should come back, would backfire spectacularly if this login fix isn't permanent.
  20. SvengalPlaysGames

RadarX is the issue of the constant crashes on the Woodman server also fixed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.