April 29th Maintenance Update

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresidentFreeman

All this is a sweet mercy compared to what Briggs has had to deal with lately.
  2. soultrax

You know the servers will still be ****e when they come back online don't you? Lol and don't forget a week of hotfixs after. So I take it there will be some more down time for a game update this week too?
    • Up x 1
  3. icebalm

Epic. Jack couldn't have said it better himself.
  4. BlackHandCommando

I don't get what "A Few Good Men" has to do with this.
  5. BelindaDust

Why is the Test-Server down?
  6. Bindlestiff

Terrorism? I have grave concerns about your ability to comprehend what is being said mate. Serious concerns.

If you believe that, thats fine. I on the other hand will be ensuring that my voice is heard and I am suitably satisfied with any and all responses I receive.

It is clear from your replies that you, icebalm and some others are of the opinion that I (and others) should "sit tight, not moan, and lambaste anyone who doesn't follow that lead because they can't possibly be right". It is also clear that you have no interest in standing up for your rights as a consumer, howsoever large or small the problem may be, whereas I do. Since never the twain shall meet, I'll bow out of any further discussion with you guys as it will only lead to argumentative posts which add nothing and will end up being removed.
    • Up x 2
  7. Phinigma

Sooooooooooooo still not one shred of an idea about what's going on or when the servers will come back up? Awesome.
  8. Verviedi

Hopefully the servers will be up by 3 PM EST
  9. Stevenmadcap

Well it is SOE (THE BEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD ) SO THEY SAY, IF THEY ARE THE BEST GOD HELP US ALL
  10. Kildorragh96

I think I speak for myself and the rest of the Briggs community when I say that this extended downtime saddens me.

It's a damn shame we aren't able to log in and play because now we can't enjoy not being able to log in and play.
    • Up x 1
  11. Stromboli

All Access..ALL ACCESS... A L L A C C E S S

Bring Up the Higby Server
    BRING THAT MOTHA HIGBY UP
    THE HIGBY SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!
  12. ChaoticSkunk

Come on everyone raise up your hands and send your spirit energy to SOE, Here SOE take my energy you can do it :D
    (come on you all know you did it for Goku, don’t hold back now)
  13. Verviedi

It's not I can't play temporarily, that's fine. It's the fact the 7,8,and 9 PM AM EST are the only hours I can play the game until 6 PM on Friday.
  14. Verme94

26h left
    • Up x 1
  15. Acceleratio

16. ViralEcho

I don't understand why people are getting so mad about the "24 hours not available". PS2 is such a great game with a lot of updates, always bringing new features in it. I think we can survive without playing it for a SHORT moment.
  17. 10thRMDredd

a talented lady once sung something like this:
    "don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone".
    Planetside2 is so oustandingly amazing that i am having physical withdrawls from not being able to play.
    It's hurting....
    I will however, wait patiently and it will be all the sweeter when we restart folks.
    Sweeter.... think about how much you miss it whilst its gone and then lets all act appropriately after it returns.
  18. Stevenmadcap

• Up x 1
  19. Stevenmadcap

Just out of interest has there ever been a multiplayer game so buggy and (messed up) do not want to swear as Planetside 2 in HISTORY
  20. Why Me?

I would love to play the game you created, maintain and improve monthly. Can you provide a link?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.