Over 18 hours for maintenance.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by why spend my cash?, Apr 29, 2014.

1. ToastyMan

Wow, that was unbelievably accurate
  2. masterryang33

Really, be released..... That's so lmfao funny
    Actually, to be honest, you are not going anywhere. We don't release you **** opressors, or the brainwashed sheeple. We kill then, so enjoy your paste and the moonlight because in the morning you and the rest of the captured tr ****'s and Vanu sheeple will be hung, then burned, then buried, and then we will get wasted, dance on your grave, and piss on the tombstone.
    So sorry to burst the bubble of being released. :)
  3. -Synapse-

I've been playing Planetside 1 in the downtime. I almost forgot how awesome it was to see your character climb in and out of vehicles, gesture when they speak, and. . . uh, grunt very sexually when they jump.
  4. Phinigma

I LOL'd so hard. :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Sramos58

Give this guy the internetz!
  6. skifton

Actually, on Higby's facebook profile he's posting pictures of himself and his significant other on vacation.

So...yeah.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ghenko

Log in screen says "servers locked" instead of "server unavailable" now. Progress maybe?
  8. Moppykins

Sadly, I think not. It has said that for me for a few hours now
  9. Forkyar24

nope, if you wait long enough it will go to locked.
  10. Crims

At least an official update to what's going on would be nice.
  11. NoctD

What I don't get is why some other SOE games already had their servers up HOURS ago?

Once again, PS2 team is fail?
  12. monchee

How much do you want to bet it'll be up for 5 minutes before someone figures out they forgot to make the sky blue and it comes down for a 9 hour color change?
    • Up x 1
  13. Afeltman

Guess what? Over 24 hours now!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. monchee

Did the hamster die?
    • Up x 1
  15. Tinroofer

At this point, I have so little faith in the dev team, I don't think I'd be surprised if it came back minus a faction or continent...
  16. monchee

The last time I posted was during a similar holdout on a patch day.. I'll post what I posted then..

It's patch day! Make sure you brought your unicycles.
    • Up x 1
  17. Lokamis

Acestar1st said: ↑

“I ran Q/A control for several large companies shipping expensive products.. It's real clear there is little to no Q/A done on the releases and up to the player population to complain for all the bugs that should have been found. What is worse is the introduction of additional bugs due to changes made, breaking things that used to work and are in most cases un related to the fix.

Sony needs to address the Q/A problem and come up with some automated testing, or at least have a cadre of beta testers who agree to run through it for a day or two and make sure it's stable/works.. Some station cash or other rewards for most bugs found would energize the player population to help make a better game! I know, cause that's what I did!”

AWESOME!!
  18. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Every week,
    they fail to meet most of their set goals.
    Every, week.

Sure sign of poor leadership.
    Many goals, few actually met.

Almost 24 hours,
    they should feel real proud.
  19. monchee

..Nobody said building the pyramids was on the maintenance schedule.
  20. supernet2

i was in tears reading this. Good read bro good read. Glad to see some people are handling the down time well
    • Up x 1