Amerish has flying objects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlatoonLeaderG, Apr 28, 2014.

1. PlatoonLeaderG

On Amerish i found many flying objects.
    Around Tumas Tech plant there were 2-3 bases that were in air and many flying rocks.

I havent played Amerish in a while now so when i saw a good fight i had gone there.While i was flying in my esf i noticed the flying objects so i started to playing around and exploring the sky world it was so much fun!
    Maybe sometime we can have a fight there with galaxies that can respawn us it would be so awesome!
  2. GhostAvatar

The thing is, these objects don't show for everyone. And it isn't limited to just Amerish either.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kurohagane

obligatory:

• Up x 2
  4. PlatoonLeaderG

You sure? Its the first time i saw this,i was able to walk inside the 1 building clearly.Have you seen this on Indar or Esamir before?
  5. FateJH

There are platforms and such floating just east of Esamir's Andvari and debris floating over Amerish's Heyoka.

And do I really need to point out that the Xela South Gate teleporter room has been condemned?

Also, there's this tear in the terrain across the road from Aurora Materials.
    [IMG]

And I have no clue what this is, but it seemed to keep constant perspective and positioning when I moved. Seems to have been some kind of shader breakdown, because I could only see it through this part and it didn't go away until the the time of day changed. Same hill as the tear above, looking the opposite direction towards Freyr.
    [IMG]
  6. kadney

Use the ingame bugreport function or post in the Gameplay Bugs Subforum.
    Oh, and I saw a floating metalbox aswell a few days ago on Esamir at some Biolab, I think it was the one in the west. ;)
  7. GhostAvatar

100% sure. I found a spawn room floating above the Bastion and landed on it and got inside. Yet none of my outfit could see it, only me standing and running around in the middle of the air. Also one of my outfit mates tried to ram me in mid-air, but it did nothing to him when he hit the spawn room (he just suddenly appeared on the other side). Yet for me I exploded when flying into it.

That was two days ago. Last night I saw items floating around the Crown while flying. The items floating in the air is bug that randomly generates objects at a various point during the play session. They don't show for everyone, they are not always there, and they are not always the same things floating in the same place.
  8. PlatoonLeaderG

I m playing the game for a year and i still dont know how to use the ingame bugreport function and i already posted in here,hopefully a mod will move it.

Thats awfull then :( , i would really love a sky battle.
  9. kadney

Push ESC to get to the menu, click "SUPPORT" in the bottom left corner and then click "REPORT A BUG" on the window that pops up in the middle of your screen. Select a proper section that fit's your bug most, write some text and send it. You don't have to describe your exact position since your current position is sent with that ticket.;)
  10. Pootisman

I have that too! I see all kinds of objects in the sky on Esamir and Amerish, for example:

rocks,
    [IMG]

upside-down buildings,
    [IMG]

and walls
    [IMG]

Adds another level of difficulty to air combat when you have to dodge flying walls and ****.
    • Up x 3
  11. OddChelsea

I get lots of floating rocks too. I crashed into one once because I wanted to see if it was actually solid.
  12. Modern Ancestor

My Amerish has hole in the sky.:eek:
  13. TheGit

It's 'the bending' all over again.....................Biffers to follow :eek::eek::eek:
  14. PlatoonLeaderG

I wanted to try that lol,glad i didnt!