[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Bvenged

Our official WASP Art is here!

[IMG]

EDIT:

This is the latest WASP Community commissioned art piece. The WASP PS2 Division's commission is still a few weeks away.

The cost of the piece above was $400. We commissioned the artwork it from the awesome artist SSandulak.

Thank you to the artist and to all of the WASP community members who helped fund it.
    • Up x 3
  2. Arphelior

I will.. Mondando, I need your connections!
  3. Bvenged

4. BaptistsK90

Nice Artwork WASP, I will say this I wouldn't want to fight that dude in the picture, he's a face on him like a dogs ****.
    • Up x 1
  5. YamiNoTenshi

Time to wake up and get out of bed ya lazy bums!
  6. Bvenged

I'm awake, I'm awake!
  7. dnaRIP

How is WASP today? BRTD's fave NC outfit!!!
  8. Bvenged

<3
  9. Bvenged

Our website https://wasp-inc.com got gracefully and thoughtfully targeted by another DDoS attack today.

It's been a while, DDoS assailant, I hope it was worth every penny to slightly inconvenience us.

Luckily, we're not cheap (hence the commissioned artwork!) and can afford to purchase cyber-attack protection software to go with our glorious dedicated servers and web hosting.

Downtime was only a few hours this evening and most of it was upgrading our protection levels. Everything was back to normal before dinner.

Also, our site should load even faster than before (and it was pretty bloody fast!) due to the added services our extra layers of protection provide; mobile devices included. You can thank the DDoS attacker for that.

Seriously, go check out our website on mobile! It's so cool.

EDIT: Oh look, the attacker's at it again. I thought we were past this? I thought we had grown up a bit? Clearly not. Ahh well...

But wait! Look! https://wasp-inc.com is still up!

Mwuuahhahaha!

How? Read above - because Cloudflare is so cool, so 21st century, so gravy.

Go to our website and check it out!

I love you, anonymous DDoS attacker who keeps helping to improve our site!

But seriously, grow up and knock it off.
  10. YamiNoTenshi

The cleaners called while you were out, your buttless leather pants are clean, they had to use acid but they got all the stains out! You can pick them up on monday.
  11. Bvenged

But I don't have any buttless leather pants!
  12. YamiNoTenshi

Are you sure? They said your name and phone number was on the tag.
  13. Arch

What.... No pants! Gezzus that armour must chafe.
  14. Bvenged

... Lubrication my friends. Anti-chafing cream.
  15. Arch

No wonder your Maxes are always so grumpy.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Extra grumpy on esamir, kinda like tongue stuck to frozen metal situation.
  17. Bvenged

Our maxes come with massage cushions installed so it's that much nicer.
  18. Arphelior

Aahh... those cushions.:cool: We even installed a map on the overhead display of Bv's MAX! He still manages to get killed whenever he's looking at the map though.
  19. Dinapuff

Almost disappeared from the front page there. Almost.
  20. YamiNoTenshi

We can't have that!